Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Designed for the goat or sheep owner who needs a hardworking and easy-to-use trimming tool, the Electric Hoof Knife Goats & Sheep set can meet all your basic trimming and hoof maintenance needs. You can use the Electric Hoof Knife to quickly and effortlessly trim the hoof wall, sole, and heel with smooth results every time.
The Electric Hoof Knife’s design makes trimming pain-free, and the tool is quiet, comfortable, and easy to control so you can feel confident putting your animal’s hoof care in your hands.
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Two trimming discs of your choice:
- Medium Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, medium abrasive disc good for trimming baby or small hooves.
- Coarse Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, coarse abrasive disc perfect for trimming hooves of any kind.
- X Coarse Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, coarse abrasive disc for trimming the toughest hooves
Formula 707 developed Daily Essentials over years of carefully controlled testing on yearlings. In their tests, they discovered that those horses who were supplemented with a combination of the right nutrients in the correct proportions had significantly better growth than the control group of horses fed only grain. In addition, those groups taking the Formula 707 Daily Essentials were observed to have a bloom, alertness, clear eyes, clean noses and a generally superior level of condition and appearance.
Containing every vitamin and mineral a horse is known to need, Formula 707 Daily Essentials is an ideal way to make sure your horse gets everything it needs to remain sound and healthy.
Use for superior health and condition in horses of all ages. Comes in palatable, oat-sized pellets for easy feeding without waste.
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium (min) 4.0% Calcium (max) 4.5% Phosphorus 4.6% Sodium (min) 0.6% Sodium (max) 1.0% Potassium 1.5% Magnesium 0.8% Iron 0.25% Zinc 0.09% Manganese 0.06% Copper 0.017% Total Mineral Ingredients (max) 12.82% Vitamin A 400,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 70,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 320 IU/lb Choline 2,600 mg/lb Niacin 2,000 mg/lb Riboflavin 320 mg/lb d-Pantothenic Acid 240 mg/lb Thiamin 120 mg/lb Vitamin B6 60 mg/lb Inositol 30 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 20 mg/lb Folic Acid 10 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb
During an intense performance your horse’s 20-pound heart will pump blood at the rate of five quarts per second. Its heart rate may rise above 250 beats per minute and its systolic blood pressure can exceed 300 mmHg.
These numbers are all considered normal for an all-out competition, but they don’t come without a price. While the heart and the veins and arteries that ferry blood throughout the body are able to withstand this degree of punishment, the fragile capillaries responsible for oxygen/CO2 exchange within the lungs can often become stressed beyond the bursting point. Whenever this occurs, the horse suffers—breathing is compromised, lung tissue becomes scarred and performance drops off.
Formula 707 RespiratoryMx Training and Event Formulas were specifically developed to support and maintain your horse’s natural defenses against the ravages of intense competition while avoiding harmful side effects. These products contain no drugs, chemicals or artificial ingredients of any kind. They’re a synergistic pair of proprietary herbal formulas, both in a highly palatable flaxseed-meal base. Provide just two ounces per day of the Training Formula between competitions, then two ounces per day of the Event Formula, beginning two days prior to a competition.
There is simply no better way to maintain the integrity of your horse’s cardiovascular system when his competitive edge—and your next paycheck—are on the line.Learn More
A horse that’s nervous, jumpy and easily distracted is hard to train, difficult to work with and dangerous to be around. While some horses are born nervous, others may suffer from environmentally induced stress.
Among the symptoms of low magnesium are nervousness, muscle tremors, a lusterless hair coat and intolerance to work or exercise; Thiamine deficiency may be expressed in nervousness, irritability, excitability, elevated blood lactate and pyruvate, and muscle cramping. Both are more likely to occur in horses on a high-carbohydrate (i.e. high-grain) diet.
Formula 707 LifeCare Calming Pellets uses premium quality magnesium oxide to maximize bioavailability and combines it with two of the agents best known to have a calming effect in horses: thiamine and L-tryptophan.
Thiamine, a vitamin of the B complex, has long been known to have a calming effect on some horses when used in higher doses of 500+ mg/day. Thiamine requires magnesium to be converted to its active form within the body and works with supplemental calcium to achieve its calming effect.
L-tryptophan is a vital precursor to serotonin and melatonin, important neurotransmitters associated with behavior, L-tryptophan is widely used in equine calming agents.
Taken together on a daily basis, the three-part solution of magnesium oxide, thiamine and L-tryptophan in Formula 707 Calming can help muscle-tight horses relax and focus on their work or training.
Active Ingredients Magnesium 60,000 mg/lb Thiamin 16,000 mg/lb L-Tryptophan 1,000 mg/lb
- Pour on for beef & dairy cattle antiparasitic
- For treatment of infections due to internal & external parasites including tail head mange
- An endectocide in the milbemycin chemical class
- Formulated to allow moxidectin to be absorbed through skin
- Proven to effectively control infections
- Protect against reinfection from Brown
- Stomach worm for 28 days and Lung Worm for 42 days
- Zero milk hold, zero meat holdLearn More