Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is a liquid, administered orally for sheep, consisting of an 0.08% solution of ivermectin. Discovered and developed by scientists from Merck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories, ivermectin is a unique chemical entity. As such, the chances of cross-resistance in parasites that have developed resistance to other wormers is highly unlikely. Additionally, its convenience, broad spectrum efficacy, and wide therapeutic index make Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep an exceptionally valuable product for parasite control in sheep. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Dosing Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is formulated only for administration to sheep; do not use in other species. The recommended dose level is 3 mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep, containing 2400 mcg ivermectin, which is sufficient to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Advantages Unique Chemistry-unrelated To Existing Formulations.
Because Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is chemically different, cross-resistance is unlikely in parasite strains which may have developed resistance to other wormers.
Broad Spectrum Effectiveness. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls many gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms, and nasal bots.
Easy Administration. Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep can be administered with any standard drenching equipment or any equipment that provides a consistent dose volume.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is an 0.08% w/v pale amber colored solution of ivermectin.
Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of highly active, broad spectrum, antiparasitic agents which are produced from fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is indicated for the effective treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms and nasal bots in sheep.
When used as recommended, it provides effective control of the parasites shown in the table
Privermectin® Drench For Sheep Kills These Parasites
Larvae (4th Stage)
(all larval stages)
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep should only be administered orally at the recommended dose level of 200 mcg ivermectin per kilogram of body weight. Three mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep contains sufficient ivermectin to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Sheep Body Weight Dosed
To avoid underdosing, it is important to get the dose according to the weight of the heaviest sheep in a group (ewes, lambs or rams), not the average weight. Several of the largest sheep should be weighed, judgment by the eyecan be deceiving.
Any standard drenching equipment, or any equipment which provides a consistent dose volume, can be used. Dose rates and equipment should be checked before drenching commences. Be sure the head is properly positioned for each sheep to receive the full dose.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is readily accepted by sheep, but inconsequential coughing may be observed in some animals during and for several minutes after drenching. If slobbering occurs, the dose may be lost, and that sheep should be redosed.Learn More
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Rugged design for commercial use
- Holds No Residual Shock
- 2-year electronic manufacturer warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
The Pregtest from Animark is the ideal tool for any small animal breeder. The external ultrasound is the prefered method of checking pregnancy for small animals. By being able to quickly and easily be able to identify which animals have been bred and which are still open, you can increase productivity and bottom-line profitability. The Pregtest can determine pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding.
- 98% Accurate
- For use with Sheep, Pigs, Mini-mares, llamas, sheep and goats.
- Can detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories and training DVD.
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package