- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Lightweight and Well Balanced
- Holds No Residual Shock
- Works in Wet and Grounded Conditions
- 2-year electronic warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
For treatment and control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle. No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period. For use on cattle 8 weeks of age and older. Dosage is 1 ml for each 22 lbs. body weight. Apply to the backline from the withers to tailhead. Weather conditions, including rainfall do not affect efficacy of eprinex. Squeeze measuring dispenser included with 250 ml and 1000 ml sizes.
- The convenience of a broad-spectrum Pour-On
- Most potent and fastest acting endectocide available
- Absorbed more rapidly – faster acting
- Sustained activity to kill more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on
- No milk or meat withholding period
- Zero ESI
- No need for protective gear
- Completely weatherproof - not just rainfast
- 9.6% Oral Solution - 1 Gallon
- Treats and prevents bovine coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis & E. zurnii in calves
- Easy to administer - just mix with drinking water or administer as a drench
- Palatable and readily accepted by cattle
- Has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin
- Withdraw 24 hours before slaughterLearn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
The AcuBreed takes the guesswork out of breeding. What could be easier than knowing exactly when your animal is ready to breed, and you don't have to be a veterinarian to do it! By measuring the hormones that change with ovulation, the AcuBreed can determine if an animal is not ready to breed, ready to breed in 1-3 days or ready to breed now. With the onboard computer, the AcuBreed can measue and store data for up to 10 animals at one time. If you are using AI, this will help with schedualing as well as insuring your animal is ready to breed at that time. With the BreedTrak software included with AcuBreed, you can track the fertility of any number of animals at one time on your home Windows-PC.
- Automatic breeding monitor for use with all livestock.
- Will identify optimum breeding times and track data for several animals at a time on a PC computer.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- Saves on valuable semen when using AI
$99.99An injectable solution for cattle and swine that will treat or control 7 types of parasites. Learn More
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More