- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
The Pregtest from Animark is the ideal tool for any small animal breeder. The external ultrasound is the prefered method of checking pregnancy for small animals. By being able to quickly and easily be able to identify which animals have been bred and which are still open, you can increase productivity and bottom-line profitability. The Pregtest can determine pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding.
- 98% Accurate
- For use with Sheep, Pigs, Mini-mares, llamas, sheep and goats.
- Can detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories and training DVD.
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.