Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is a liquid, administered orally for sheep, consisting of an 0.08% solution of ivermectin. Discovered and developed by scientists from Merck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories, ivermectin is a unique chemical entity. As such, the chances of cross-resistance in parasites that have developed resistance to other wormers is highly unlikely. Additionally, its convenience, broad spectrum efficacy, and wide therapeutic index make Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep an exceptionally valuable product for parasite control in sheep. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Dosing Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is formulated only for administration to sheep; do not use in other species. The recommended dose level is 3 mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep, containing 2400 mcg ivermectin, which is sufficient to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Advantages Unique Chemistry-unrelated To Existing Formulations.
Because Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is chemically different, cross-resistance is unlikely in parasite strains which may have developed resistance to other wormers.
Broad Spectrum Effectiveness. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls many gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms, and nasal bots.
Easy Administration. Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep can be administered with any standard drenching equipment or any equipment that provides a consistent dose volume.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is an 0.08% w/v pale amber colored solution of ivermectin.
Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of highly active, broad spectrum, antiparasitic agents which are produced from fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is indicated for the effective treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms and nasal bots in sheep.
When used as recommended, it provides effective control of the parasites shown in the table
Privermectin® Drench For Sheep Kills These Parasites
Larvae (4th Stage)
(all larval stages)
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep should only be administered orally at the recommended dose level of 200 mcg ivermectin per kilogram of body weight. Three mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep contains sufficient ivermectin to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Sheep Body Weight Dosed
To avoid underdosing, it is important to get the dose according to the weight of the heaviest sheep in a group (ewes, lambs or rams), not the average weight. Several of the largest sheep should be weighed, judgment by the eyecan be deceiving.
Any standard drenching equipment, or any equipment which provides a consistent dose volume, can be used. Dose rates and equipment should be checked before drenching commences. Be sure the head is properly positioned for each sheep to receive the full dose.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is readily accepted by sheep, but inconsequential coughing may be observed in some animals during and for several minutes after drenching. If slobbering occurs, the dose may be lost, and that sheep should be redosed.Learn More
$56.97Provides proven protection from the 5 most common viral respiratory diseases. Learn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!