Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment Gel is a warm soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries, or arthritis. This spearmint-scented gel contains natural botanical extracts that help reduce swelling and speed natural recovery.
- Effective muscle, joint and arthritis pain reliever
- Convenient gel form for easy application to hard-to-reach areas
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including:
- Foals four weeks of age and older.
- Pregnant and lactating mares - No adverse effects on fertility.
- Breeding stallions - Semen quality and reproductive hormone levels remained unaffected.
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis by Neck Threadworm
A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb.
Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing. A smooth, quick-dissolving apple-flavored paste provides palatability. FDA-approved to effectively treat the most common equine parasites, including:
$11.99Quest Gel for Control Against Internal Parasites - 11.3G : Provides horse owners worldwide with safe, effective control against a broad spectrum of internal parasites, including bots. Numerous research trials have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of moxidectin in breeding mares, stallions, and foals 4 months of age or older. Learn More