These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to cats, dogs, or livestock.Learn More
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
Amprolium (220mg/g) (Merial)An aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in calves. Mix CORID® daily with fresh drinking water for five (5) consecutive days as a treatment or twenty-one (21) consecutive days as a preventative measure. When using as a treatment, provide to all animals in a herd, pen, or group; when one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the entire group has been exposed. To help prevent coccidiosis, provide CORID® in the drinking water of animals during periods of exposure, stress, or when experience indicates that coccidiosis may be likely to occur. Slaughter withdrawal: 24 hours. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Drinking Water 5-day Treatment: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 125 gal water, offer as the only source of water for five (5) consecutive days. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drinking Water 21-day Prevention: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 250 gal water, offer as only source of water for twenty-one (21) consecutive days until entire volume is consumed. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drench 5-day Treatment: mix 3 oz powder (10.5 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for five (5) consecutive days. Drench 21-day Prevention: mix 1½ oz powder (5.25 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for twenty-one (21) consecutive days.Learn More
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including:
- Foals four weeks of age and older.
- Pregnant and lactating mares - No adverse effects on fertility.
- Breeding stallions - Semen quality and reproductive hormone levels remained unaffected.
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis by Neck Threadworm
A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb.
Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing. A smooth, quick-dissolving apple-flavored paste provides palatability. FDA-approved to effectively treat the most common equine parasites, including:
$12.79Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More