Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Udder Balm aids in protection against the effects of extremes in weather, low humidity, warm and cold temperatures. Daily application of Udder Balm aids in soothing chapped and irritated skin. Udder Balm is recommended for use on teats, udders,hands, and other skin areas exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- Made with vitamins A, D, and E and Aloe Vera
Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, Triethanolamine, lemon fragrance, Methylparaben, aloe vera, vitamin A vitamin E propylparaben, PABA, Vitamin D, Artificial color.Learn More
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
Used to give oral medicine to pets or livestock.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $8.99
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Concentrated long-lasting livestock and premise spray that provides quick knockdown and effective broad-spectrum control. Can be used on dairy & beef cattle, horses, sheep, goats, swine and poultry. Use outdoors and in non-food areas of dairies, cattle barns, horse barns, swine houses and kennels. Excellent residual activity for up to 28 days.
This item is currently not restricted in any states
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More