Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is a liquid, administered orally for sheep, consisting of an 0.08% solution of ivermectin. Discovered and developed by scientists from Merck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories, ivermectin is a unique chemical entity. As such, the chances of cross-resistance in parasites that have developed resistance to other wormers is highly unlikely. Additionally, its convenience, broad spectrum efficacy, and wide therapeutic index make Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep an exceptionally valuable product for parasite control in sheep. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Dosing Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is formulated only for administration to sheep; do not use in other species. The recommended dose level is 3 mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep, containing 2400 mcg ivermectin, which is sufficient to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Advantages Unique Chemistry-unrelated To Existing Formulations.
Because Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is chemically different, cross-resistance is unlikely in parasite strains which may have developed resistance to other wormers.
Broad Spectrum Effectiveness. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls many gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms, and nasal bots.
Easy Administration. Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep can be administered with any standard drenching equipment or any equipment that provides a consistent dose volume.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is an 0.08% w/v pale amber colored solution of ivermectin.
Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of highly active, broad spectrum, antiparasitic agents which are produced from fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is indicated for the effective treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms and nasal bots in sheep.
When used as recommended, it provides effective control of the parasites shown in the table
Privermectin® Drench For Sheep Kills These Parasites
Larvae (4th Stage)
(all larval stages)
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep should only be administered orally at the recommended dose level of 200 mcg ivermectin per kilogram of body weight. Three mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep contains sufficient ivermectin to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Sheep Body Weight Dosed
To avoid underdosing, it is important to get the dose according to the weight of the heaviest sheep in a group (ewes, lambs or rams), not the average weight. Several of the largest sheep should be weighed, judgment by the eyecan be deceiving.
Any standard drenching equipment, or any equipment which provides a consistent dose volume, can be used. Dose rates and equipment should be checked before drenching commences. Be sure the head is properly positioned for each sheep to receive the full dose.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is readily accepted by sheep, but inconsequential coughing may be observed in some animals during and for several minutes after drenching. If slobbering occurs, the dose may be lost, and that sheep should be redosed.Learn More
$56.97Provides proven protection from the 5 most common viral respiratory diseases. Learn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
The AcuBreed takes the guesswork out of breeding. What could be easier than knowing exactly when your animal is ready to breed, and you don't have to be a veterinarian to do it! By measuring the hormones that change with ovulation, the AcuBreed can determine if an animal is not ready to breed, ready to breed in 1-3 days or ready to breed now. With the onboard computer, the AcuBreed can measue and store data for up to 10 animals at one time. If you are using AI, this will help with schedualing as well as insuring your animal is ready to breed at that time. With the BreedTrak software included with AcuBreed, you can track the fertility of any number of animals at one time on your home Windows-PC.
- Automatic breeding monitor for use with all livestock.
- Will identify optimum breeding times and track data for several animals at a time on a PC computer.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- Saves on valuable semen when using AI
- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Rugged design for commercial use
- Holds No Residual Shock
- 2-year electronic manufacturer warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
. Only EPRINEX® kills 42 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice. Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee! EPRINEX® is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding. Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Indications: IVOMEC EPRINEX (eprinomectin) Pour-On is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle. No milk withholding or meat withdrawal period.
Ingredients: Contains 5 mg eprinomectin/ml
Dosage: The product is formulated only for external application to beef and dairy cattle. The dose rate is 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) of body weight.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb