A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
$14.99Drawing Salve promotes healing in wounds and treats chronic inflammation. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory and helps relieve itching and swelling. Also commonly used as an emollient to treat dry, cracked and brittle hooves and nails. Soothing salve formula relieves itching and minor skin irritations Contains lanolin as an emollient agent Antiseptic ointment promotes healing Commonly used to pack hooves after work or race to draw out stones or pebbles Ingredients: Contains ichthammol, 20% Learn More
$9.98No one likes crabgrass! Green light crabgrass killer is perfect to keep crabgrass from ruining your lawn.
- Kills ALL Major Broadleaf Weeds
- Effective On All Types Of Hard-To-Kill Weeds
- Starts Working On Contact - Covers Up To 6,400 Square Feet
- For Use With Watering Can, Pressure Sprayer Or Hose-End Sprayer
- Active Ingredients: 2, 4-D Dimethylamine Salt: 7.3%; Quinclorac: 3.5%; Dicamba Dimetheylamine Salt 0.85%
Sweet PDZ is the number one selling brand in the Stall Refresher/Odor Neutralizer category, and joins Manna Pro’s portfolio of premium quality equine health products.
- Eliminates harmful ammonia odor
- Safeguards respiratory health
- Quickly absorbs moisture
- Extends life of bedding
- All natural
- Safe for horses, humans, and our Earth
- Made in the USA
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more