Sweet PDZ is the number one selling brand in the Stall Refresher/Odor Neutralizer category, and joins Manna Pro’s portfolio of premium quality equine health products.
- Eliminates harmful ammonia odor
- Safeguards respiratory health
- Quickly absorbs moisture
- Extends life of bedding
- All natural
- Safe for horses, humans, and our Earth
- Made in the USA
- High Powered for Cattle Prods
- "C" Size
- 4 Pack
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Used to give oral medicine to pets or livestock.Learn More
$24.99ALL STAR MIX & FEED INSTRUCTIONSMeasuring cup in each pail holds approximately 4 oz dry weight.CALVES - Feed colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 quarts at 6 to 12 hours of age and continue feeding colostrum for the first three days. No whole milk is required after the colostrum feeding period when calf milk replacer is used. Mix milk replacer powder at the rate of 8 oz of dry powder (2 cups) per 2 qts of warm water (100 degrees to 120 degrees F). Feed approximately 2 qts of reconstituted milk replacer TWICE-A-DAY. Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. When feeding to larger numbers of calves, mix l lb of dry powder (by weight) to 1 gallon of warm water.BABY PIGS - Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) with 1 qt of warm water and feed in shallow feeder. Keep fresh milk in front of baby pigs at all times. Sprinkle dry powder on starter feeds to assist in weaning.FOALS - Mix 6 oz of dry powder (1 and 1/2 cups) with 1 qt of warm water and feed 4 times per day for the first week of life. From week 2 through 4, mix 8 oz of powder (2 cups) with 1 and 1/2 qts of water and feed 3 times per day. Mix 12 oz of dry powder (3 cups) with 3 qts of water and feed two times per day for the next two weeks. Add 1/4 lb of 16% protein grain ration per day at 2 weeks of age and increase to appetite. Sprinkle 1 cup of dry powder on top of ration twice daily..KIDS - Feed heat-treated colostrum during the first day of life. (Heat to 135 degrees F and hold at this temperature for 1 hour.) Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) in 1 and 1/2 pints of 110 degress -120 degrees F water, then cool to 90-100 degrees F for hand feeding. Feed 3 to 4 times a day for the first 5 days, then feed just twice a day until weaned. Feed as much as they will drink, starting with 1 pint per feeding and increasing to 1 and 1/2 pints when feeding only twice a day. Provide hay and a grain mix in self-feeders when kids are 1 week old.PUPPIES & KITTENS - Mix 2 oz of dry powder (1/2 cup) into 2 cups of water. Reconstituted milk replacer should be fed at the daily rate of 2 tablespoons per 1/4 lb of body weight and divided into equal portions for each feeding. Needs will vary depending on individual size, but small puppies and kittens should be fed every 2 to 3 hours for the first 2 weeks. Feed at room temperature. To determine correct feeding, weigh 3 times a week. FOR ADULTS: When used as a food supplement during convalescence, to combat stress in show dogs and show cats, or in old age: feed as liquid or sprinkle dry over feed at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight in dogs or 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs of body weight in cats. During pregnancy and lactation: double the amount per 5 lbs of body weight and feed until 2 weeks past birth.
NOTE: We do not recommend feeding ALL STAR Milk Replacer to lambs. Lambs should be fed Merrick's SUPER LAMB.contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.
contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.Learn More
The Original Mane 'N Tail Conditioner has a highly concentrated formula with unique properties that conditions, strengthens and prevents breakage, while deeply moisturizing to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane and tail.
- Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky look
- Exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with a unique properties that conditions and strengthens, preventing hair breakage
- Moisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by common external irritants
- Protects against damage from sun, wind and other aging environmental elements
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding
- Results may be seen after one application
- 32 oz. bottle
Colostro-Fix Newborn Calf Supplement
- Nutrition for newborn Calves in their first 24 hours of life
- Source of globulin protein
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Easy-to-mix formula stays in suspension