NurseAll Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- 24% Protein and 24% Fat equals fast, healthy growth
- All Milk formula for excellent digestibility and performance
- Naturally acidified to help prevent digestive upset
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Pistol-Grip Syringe repetitively injects doses of 1 to 5cc's with a read dosage dial which locks securely to insure a precise dose. Features a rubber plunger and virtually indestructible Lexan barrel.
- 50cc MegaShot Syringe - 1 Per Package
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Bag May Vary.
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Aureomycin has been a staple among producers for over 50 years. It is one of the most widely-distributed, recognized, and respected brands in the livestock feed industry, especially among cattle producers.
This product is perfect for the lifestyle farmer, as the 5 pound size will feed 10 calves for 5 days. In addition, Aureomycin has benefits not only for cattle, but for swine, lambs, and poultry as well. Manna Pro is the only manufacturer on the market to offer this convenient size and consumer-friendly package!
Aureomycin offers a wide range of benefits to PROTECT, PREVENT, AND PRODUCE.
Protects a wide variety of livestock from disease
Prevents disease loss from infections including:
- Bacterial Enteritis
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Shipping Fever
- Jowel Abcesses
- Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Fowl Cholera
Improves Production in livestock
- Increases rate of weight gain
- Improves feed efficiency
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
WARNING: Do not feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks are an All-Natural Mosquito Repellent Incense Stick, made from a unique fusion of sustainable bamboo with a high concentration of three repellent oils: Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary. Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks deliver an effective and refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors. Each tube of Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks contains 12 mosquito repellent incense sticks, each stick burns for two hours plus.
Each repellent essential oil impacts mosquitoes in its own way, so having multiple types of repellents gives Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks a broader spectrum of coverage against mosquitoes. Most products on the market have just one repellent oil, so having three makes a difference.
Light the end of our incense sticks, allow the flame to catch for about 10-20 seconds, then blow out the flame. As the incense stick smolders down the natural repellent oils are activated and the mosquitoes are repelled from the area of coverage. For best results, place a Murphy’s Mosquito Stick near to where you are located and then to expand your area of coverage, place several more sticks in a perimeter around your patio or deck, spacing them roughly 12 feet apart.
- 100% All Natural Deet Free
- Simple Ingredients: Bamboo, Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary
- Each Stick Burns for 2 Hours
- For Outdoor use Only
- 30% More Active Ingredients than Comparable Products
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)