$99.99An injectable solution for cattle and swine that will treat or control 7 types of parasites. Learn More
For treatment and control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle. No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period. For use on cattle 8 weeks of age and older. Dosage is 1 ml for each 22 lbs. body weight. Apply to the backline from the withers to tailhead. Weather conditions, including rainfall do not affect efficacy of eprinex. Squeeze measuring dispenser included with 250 ml and 1000 ml sizes.
- The convenience of a broad-spectrum Pour-On
- Most potent and fastest acting endectocide available
- Absorbed more rapidly – faster acting
- Sustained activity to kill more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on
- No milk or meat withholding period
- Zero ESI
- No need for protective gear
- Completely weatherproof - not just rainfast
The Ovascan from Animark will help you identify when your animal is ready to ovulate and therefore increase production and profitability. It is proven that there are chemical and electrical characteristics of mucus that change in a predictable pattern during an ovulation cycle. Also, there are changes in ion concentration in the mucus in the vagina and cervix. By measuring the change in the ion concentration you will be able to predict and confirm ovulation for better production. With the easy of use of the Ovascan you will be able to easily identify your animals ovulation cycle and this tool will become invaluable.
- Ovulation Predictor for use will all livestock.
- Can predict ovulation up to five days in advance to identify optimum breeding time.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- When using AI, to save on valuable semen
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
$56.97Provides proven protection from the 5 most common viral respiratory diseases. Learn More
Rhinopneumonitis EHV-1p & EHV-1b (KV) (Ft Dodge) For the vaccination of healthy pregnant mares as an aid in the prevention of abortion due to EHV-1. For pregnant mares, give a 2 ml dose IM during the 5th, 7th and 9th months of pregnancy.Learn More
Out of stock
Killed vaccine that helps prevent IBR (infectious bovine fhinotracheitis), BRSV (bovine respiratory syncytial viruses) PI3, (parainfluenza. Plus it contains (Types I and II) of BVD and 5 strains of lepto. Calves that were vaccinated under 6 months of age should be vaccinated again at 6 months. If possible keep animals from being exposed for 14 days.Learn More
Out of stock