Instant Milk Replacer is a high quality, multi-purpose milk replacer for dairy and beef calves, baby pigs, foals and kids and as a nursing supplement for puppies and kittens. It is very palatable and easy to mix. The high quality ingredients provide superior digestibility to help meet the protein and energy needs for strong animal development. Instant Milk Replacer contains 20% protein and 15% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames. It can also be used as a dry feed supplement to encourage intake during weaning. Instant Milk Replacer provides a guaranteed level of direct-fed microbials. These lactic acid and enzyme-producing bacteria support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small intestine and promote a healthy digestive tract. This milk replacer is medicated with 20g/ton of Neomycin Sulfate and 20g/ton Oxtetracyline Hydrochloride.Learn More
A topical antiseptic that ads in the control of summer itch, ringworm, girth itch and other fungal problems.Learn More
- Aluminum hub for large animal applications requiring a durable needle
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridge for easy gauge identification
Wormer that removes internal parasites in all types of horses and ponies: large strongyles (bloodworms), small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms. Each single-dose oral syringe treats up to 1,200 lb body weight. Horses and ponies (over 8 months) should be treated every 6 weeks. Mares should be treated 1 month before foaling date and again 10 days after foaling. Foals' dose (2-8 months of age) every 4 weeks. Apple flavored for palatability.
Body Weight Range Quantity mg Pyrantel Base up to 300 lb
301 to 600 lb
601 to 900 lb
901 to 1200 lb
1 full syringe
NOTE: Position ring-gauge over appropriate mark on plunger.Learn More
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more
- Provides extra calories in the form of fat for maintaining body condition and fuel for performance without the risk of colic associated with grain feeding
- Contains flax meal which is high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains protein, fat, fiber, calcium and phosphorus in guaranteed analysis
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio is balanced so it can be fed with other supplements
- Also enhances skin and coat condition
This auto-fill syringe is calibrated in 1/2cc increments and can be adjusted form 1/2 to 5cc's. The durable poly construction makes it lightweight and comfortable to use with a locking dose nut that maintains precise settings for repeat dose accuracy. Comes with 2 large draw off caps .Learn More
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
Ivercare horse dewormer has an easy dose syringe that provides a broad spectrum parasite control for a 1500 lb. horse. 1.87% ivermectin.
- Guaranteed broadest spectrum parasite control
- The most complete bot control available Kills some benzimidazole-resistant strains of small strongyles
- Can be used on horses of all ages—even young foals
- No resistance shown to date
- Revolutionary syringe!