Summit Chemical Mosquito Dunks 6-pack 110-12 - Before They’re Old Enough To Bite!
The only larvicide with Bti effective beyond a mosquito generation (approximately one to two weeks). Others make claims, but the Dunks are the real deal, safe for use in fish habitats and animal watering troughs, effective in controlling 100 square feet of water for at least thirty days.
Safe For Use In Fish Habitats. Place in containerized standing water wherever it accumulates near the household:
- Flower Pots
- Tree Holes
- Bird Baths
- Roof Gutters
- Rain Barrels
- Old Tires
- Unused Swimming Pools
- Animal Watering Troughs
Protecting your home and family from mice just got easier! Ortho® Home Defense MAX® Kill & Contain® Mouse Trap is the safe, simple and clean way to kill mice. The exclusive design kills and contains mice, so you never have to see or touch a dead mouse again!Learn More
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to dogs, cats, or cattleLearn More
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
Powerful, quick kill Tetraperm® formula knocks insects down instantly, prevents nesting, and through residual action, acts as a barrier that prevents insects from entering the home. Indoor/Outdoor control of crawling insects including fleas, ants, crickets, centipedes, scorpions, millipedes, silverfish, bed bugs...Lasts up to 4 weeks.Learn More
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects