The Original Mane 'N Tail Conditioner has a highly concentrated formula with unique properties that conditions, strengthens and prevents breakage, while deeply moisturizing to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane and tail.
- Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky look
- Exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with a unique properties that conditions and strengthens, preventing hair breakage
- Moisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by common external irritants
- Protects against damage from sun, wind and other aging environmental elements
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding
- Results may be seen after one application
- 32 oz. bottle
Colostro-Fix Newborn Calf Supplement
- Nutrition for newborn Calves in their first 24 hours of life
- Source of globulin protein
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Easy-to-mix formula stays in suspension
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Bag May Vary.
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Ideal’s Veterinary Thermometers are made to provide long and accurate service. The thermometers feature easy-to-read calibrations and a large, sturdy ring for handling. “Normal” temperatures for the horse, dog, sheep, pig and cow are listed on the thermometer.Learn More