- Fast Releasing Termite Killing Granules
- Treats the perimeter of an average home
- Easy To Use: Sprinkle ~ Water In ~ Walk Away
Amprolium (220mg/g) (Merial)An aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in calves. Mix CORID® daily with fresh drinking water for five (5) consecutive days as a treatment or twenty-one (21) consecutive days as a preventative measure. When using as a treatment, provide to all animals in a herd, pen, or group; when one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the entire group has been exposed. To help prevent coccidiosis, provide CORID® in the drinking water of animals during periods of exposure, stress, or when experience indicates that coccidiosis may be likely to occur. Slaughter withdrawal: 24 hours. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Drinking Water 5-day Treatment: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 125 gal water, offer as the only source of water for five (5) consecutive days. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drinking Water 21-day Prevention: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 250 gal water, offer as only source of water for twenty-one (21) consecutive days until entire volume is consumed. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drench 5-day Treatment: mix 3 oz powder (10.5 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for five (5) consecutive days. Drench 21-day Prevention: mix 1½ oz powder (5.25 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for twenty-one (21) consecutive days.Learn More
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth
- High Powered for Cattle Prods
- "C" Size
- 4 Pack
Regular Price: $14.98
Special Price: $13.98
Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Brand/Bag May Vary
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- Cracked corn for improved digestibility
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
For use in safely administering medication and nutritional products to newborn calves, Merrick's oral bottle feeders offer the best in long-lasting wear. They are well-constructed with semi-flexible tubes, soft rounded tips and easy to handle clamps to help control the desired flow. The unique air valve allows the proper flow of l iquid to the calf.
Included with each system is a complimentary Super-Calf Nipple, featuring Merrick's patented design.Learn More