- Protects Horses From Flies, Dirt and Debris
- Offers Up Protection
- Does Not Obstruct Vision
- Double Latch Design Is Difficult for Horses To Remove
Colostro-Fix Newborn Calf Supplement
- Nutrition for newborn Calves in their first 24 hours of life
- Source of globulin protein
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Easy-to-mix formula stays in suspension
Potassium Soap - 22.11% Fast acting water based, multi-purpose formula works within hours to kill moss, algae and lichens on lawns, trees, roofs, decks, patios, buildings, fences, walkways--all without staining or damage to desirable plants. Also removes green slime.Learn More
$14.99Drawing Salve promotes healing in wounds and treats chronic inflammation. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory and helps relieve itching and swelling. Also commonly used as an emollient to treat dry, cracked and brittle hooves and nails. Soothing salve formula relieves itching and minor skin irritations Contains lanolin as an emollient agent Antiseptic ointment promotes healing Commonly used to pack hooves after work or race to draw out stones or pebbles Ingredients: Contains ichthammol, 20% Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Bag May Vary
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- Steam crimped for improved digestion
- Cleaned to help minimize forein materials and dust
- Select test weight oats
- 50 lb. bag
(Pfizer Animal Health) IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3 and BRSV. Give 2 ml SQ or IM. Safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided they were vaccinated according to label directions, with any Bovi-Shield Gold FP or PregGuard Gold FP vaccine within the last 12 months. Annual booster is recommended. Modified live virus, requires mixing.
- Ingredients: Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 contains Bovine Rhinotracheitis-virus Diarrhea-parainfluenza3-respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (Modified Live Virus). Contains gentamicin as preservative.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 2 ml Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 Subcutaneous or Intramuscular. Repeat second dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn containers and all unused contents.
Typically Ships out on a Monday. It is recomended to select expidited shipping.Learn More
Farnam 100504650 super mask protects horses from flies, up rays, dust and dirt without obstructing vision. Under-the-jaw strap design is more difficult for other horses to remove. Double latch closure keeps mask secure. Comfortable, does not irritate or cause distress. No ears.