- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
Potassium Soap - 22.11% Fast acting water based, multi-purpose formula works within hours to kill moss, algae and lichens on lawns, trees, roofs, decks, patios, buildings, fences, walkways--all without staining or damage to desirable plants. Also removes green slime.Learn More
EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including:
- Foals four weeks of age and older.
- Pregnant and lactating mares - No adverse effects on fertility.
- Breeding stallions - Semen quality and reproductive hormone levels remained unaffected.
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis by Neck Threadworm
A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb.
Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing. A smooth, quick-dissolving apple-flavored paste provides palatability. FDA-approved to effectively treat the most common equine parasites, including:
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
$14.99Drawing Salve promotes healing in wounds and treats chronic inflammation. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory and helps relieve itching and swelling. Also commonly used as an emollient to treat dry, cracked and brittle hooves and nails. Soothing salve formula relieves itching and minor skin irritations Contains lanolin as an emollient agent Antiseptic ointment promotes healing Commonly used to pack hooves after work or race to draw out stones or pebbles Ingredients: Contains ichthammol, 20% Learn More
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
Recommended for areas where grass tetany is a problem. Contains extra molasses for increased consumption and nutrition. Fortified with recommended levels of vitamins and trace minerals. Feed to beef and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture at the rate of 4-8 ounces per head, per day, which supplies 15.3 to 30.6 grams of MagnesiumLearn More