Whether it's keeping your animals healthy, keeping pests away or making your lawn look great, the products in the animal health category cover all your needs. Are you getting bugged by ants? Try out Terro outdoor liquid ant baits. Got a lamb who needs a little TLC? Consider Manna Pro lamb instant milk replacer. Do you have a pregnant horse who needs an ultrasound? Check out the Animark Pregscan external ultrasound for large animals. Maybe ant invasions, lamb feedings and horse pregnancies aren't your problem. That's okay. There is so much more this category has to offer.
The products in the category are quite diverse, from 50 pound bags of oyster shells to cattle dewormer to stainless steel needles. Animal health includes things that will keep your animals healthy, prevent diseases and allow you to properly take care of them. At the same time, it also covers getting rid of pests and managing issues with weeds in your lawn. Instruments, sprays, food, baits, medications - animal health covers products you need to do so many of the necessary tasks you need around the barn, your home and anywhere else you take care of animals or need to get rid of pests.
Strongid® C2X™ is a concentrated, daily, in feed dewormer that kills parasites before they affect your horse's health. Prevents migration of large strongyle (strongylus vulgaris) larvae.Administer as a topdress or mixed in the horses daily grain ration at the rate of 1.2mg pyrantel tartate per lb of bodyweig.To achieve this dose .Safe for use in pregnant mares and foals.Pyrantel Tartrate.Dimensions (L x W x H):10 x 10 x 7.62Learn More
Wormer for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mL will treat 110 lbs of body weight.
Applicator gun is needed for the 2.5 L and 5 L sizes.
- 2.5 L will treat 55,000lb
- Fast Releasing Termite Killing Granules
- Treats the perimeter of an average home
- Easy To Use: Sprinkle ~ Water In ~ Walk Away
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Max-E-Glo™ stabilized rice bran, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Stabilized Rice Bran and Calcium Carbonate
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day Yearlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day 2 and 3 Year Olds Not in Training 3/4 to 1 lb per day In Training 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Mature Horses (Based on a 1000 lb Horse) Not in Work 1/2 to 1 lb per day Light Use 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Heavy Use 1 to 2 lbs per day
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.
- Lactating cow mastitis treatment.
- For udder instillations in lactating cattle only.
- Penicillin G Procaine In Sesame Oil.
- Masti-clear Syringe 10 Milliliter.
- Pack of 12.Learn More