Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More
Max-E-Glo™ stabilized rice bran, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Stabilized Rice Bran and Calcium Carbonate
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day Yearlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day 2 and 3 Year Olds Not in Training 3/4 to 1 lb per day In Training 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Mature Horses (Based on a 1000 lb Horse) Not in Work 1/2 to 1 lb per day Light Use 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Heavy Use 1 to 2 lbs per day
Wormer for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mL will treat 110 lbs of body weight.
Applicator gun is needed for the 2.5 L and 5 L sizes.
- 2.5 L will treat 55,000lb
PBI Gordon Grub-No-More Grub Killer Granules 30 LBS 526570 only required one application and stops those pesky grubs all season long. Apply anytime from Spring through late summer.
Not registered for use in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Nevada and Wyoming.Learn More
- Provides extra calories in the form of fat for maintaining body condition and fuel for performance without the risk of colic associated with grain feeding
- Contains flax meal which is high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains protein, fat, fiber, calcium and phosphorus in guaranteed analysis
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio is balanced so it can be fed with other supplements
- Also enhances skin and coat condition
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
How It Works:
The insecticide dissolved in water moves down through the soil, where it is absorbed by the roots. Once absorbed, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing year-long insect protection.
Adelgids, Aphids, Armored Scales (suppression), Borers, Bark Beetles (suppression), Fungus Gnats, Japanese Beetles (adult), Lacebugs, Leaf Beetles (including Elm Leaf and Viburnum Leaf Beetles), Leafhoppers (including Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter), Leafminers (including Birch and Boxwood Leafminers), Mealybugs, Pine Tip Moth larvae, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bugs, Root Weevil Larvae (including Black Vine Weevil), Sawfly Larvae, Soft Scales (including Lobate Lac Scales), Thrips, Whiteflies, White Grub larvae (such as Japanese Beetles, Chafers, European Chafers, Oriental Beetles, Asiatic Garden Beetles)
Where to Use:
Outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees, and containerized plants.
How to Use:
Always read and follow all label directions.
When to Use:
Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Imidacloprid: 1.1%Learn More