- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
Prozap Garden & Poultry Dust is used to eliminate pests for Poultry, Dogs and Cats. It can be used on your home garden, fruits, vegatables and ornamental plants, in addition to poultry.
- Use on home garden fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including roses)
- Controls Northern Fowl Mites on Poultry
- Also controls Lice, Bedbugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Bean Beetles, Leaf Hoppers, Lygos, Stickbugs and most Vegetable Crop Insects
- Easy-to-use Powder duster
- 2 lb. Shaker can
- Permethrin*: 0.25%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2- diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans.)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENLearn More
Forget those bottles of chemicals and powders- clear up your pond water naturally with Clear H20 Barley Straw Treatment.
- Naturally biodegradable and especially designed for easy use, each mini-barley bale lasts for six months.
- Simply slip the bales under plants and the included cork floater and plastic netting keeps them from coming apart in your pond.
- Clear water without the worries.
- Each bale treats up to 2000 gallons of water.
Ideal’s Veterinary Thermometers are made to provide long and accurate service. The thermometers feature easy-to-read calibrations and a large, sturdy ring for handling. “Normal” temperatures for the horse, dog, sheep, pig and cow are listed on the thermometer.Learn More
Udder Balm aids in protection against the effects of extremes in weather, low humidity, warm and cold temperatures. Daily application of Udder Balm aids in soothing chapped and irritated skin. Udder Balm is recommended for use on teats, udders,hands, and other skin areas exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- Made with vitamins A, D, and E and Aloe Vera
Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, Triethanolamine, lemon fragrance, Methylparaben, aloe vera, vitamin A vitamin E propylparaben, PABA, Vitamin D, Artificial color.Learn More
Regular Price: $6.49
Special Price: $5.49
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Bag May Vary.
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
The Original Mane 'N Tail Conditioner has a highly concentrated formula with unique properties that conditions, strengthens and prevents breakage, while deeply moisturizing to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane and tail.
- Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky look
- Exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with a unique properties that conditions and strengthens, preventing hair breakage
- Moisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by common external irritants
- Protects against damage from sun, wind and other aging environmental elements
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding
- Results may be seen after one application
- 32 oz. bottle
$5.89For sleek and shiny, manageable hair. An exclusive original formula containing high lathering, cleansing agents fortified with moisturizer. Our micro-enriched protein formula provides down to the skin cleansing action and conditioning, leaving the hair soft and shiny
- An exclusive original formula containing high lathering cleansing agents that are fortified with moisturizers and emollients
- Our micro-enriched protein formula provides down to the skin cleansing action and conditioning leaving the hair soft and shining
- Cleanses hair thoroughly, yet will not strip natural oils
For Optimal Digestion
- Provides a healthier microbial balance in multiple species
- Helps keep animals on feed during stress
- Aids in digestion of nutrients for maximum feed efficiency
- Give Jump-Start Plus orally by placing on the back of the tongue.
- Jump-Start Plus can be administered daily as needed.
- Continue daily administration as long as necessary during times of stress, sickness, transport or competition.
Dosage Animals Age Dosage Horses Newborns 5 g Foals, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature horses 15 g Beef & Dairy Cattle Newborns 5 g Calves, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature cattle 15 g Goats & Sheep Newborns 5 g Weanling and mature goats & sheep 10 g Llamas & Alpacas Newborns 5 g Weanlings and mature llamas & alpacas 10 g Pigs Newborns 5 g Grow/Finish and mature pigs 10 g