Whether it's keeping your animals healthy, keeping pests away or making your lawn look great, the products in the animal health category cover all your needs. Are you getting bugged by ants? Try out Terro outdoor liquid ant baits. Got a lamb who needs a little TLC? Consider Manna Pro lamb instant milk replacer. Do you have a pregnant horse who needs an ultrasound? Check out the Animark Pregscan external ultrasound for large animals. Maybe ant invasions, lamb feedings and horse pregnancies aren't your problem. That's okay. There is so much more this category has to offer.
The products in the category are quite diverse, from 50 pound bags of oyster shells to cattle dewormer to stainless steel needles. Animal health includes things that will keep your animals healthy, prevent diseases and allow you to properly take care of them. At the same time, it also covers getting rid of pests and managing issues with weeds in your lawn. Instruments, sprays, food, baits, medications - animal health covers products you need to do so many of the necessary tasks you need around the barn, your home and anywhere else you take care of animals or need to get rid of pests.
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Rugged design for commercial use
- Holds No Residual Shock
- 2-year electronic manufacturer warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
The AcuBreed takes the guesswork out of breeding. What could be easier than knowing exactly when your animal is ready to breed, and you don't have to be a veterinarian to do it! By measuring the hormones that change with ovulation, the AcuBreed can determine if an animal is not ready to breed, ready to breed in 1-3 days or ready to breed now. With the onboard computer, the AcuBreed can measue and store data for up to 10 animals at one time. If you are using AI, this will help with schedualing as well as insuring your animal is ready to breed at that time. With the BreedTrak software included with AcuBreed, you can track the fertility of any number of animals at one time on your home Windows-PC.
- Automatic breeding monitor for use with all livestock.
- Will identify optimum breeding times and track data for several animals at a time on a PC computer.
- Up to five days advance notice of ovulation
- 98% accurate at predicting ovulation
- An increase in breeding productivity
- Reduced wear on your bull or stallion
- Saves on valuable semen when using AI
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.