Whether it's keeping your animals healthy, keeping pests away or making your lawn look great, the products in the animal health category cover all your needs. Are you getting bugged by ants? Try out Terro outdoor liquid ant baits. Got a lamb who needs a little TLC? Consider Manna Pro lamb instant milk replacer. Do you have a pregnant horse who needs an ultrasound? Check out the Animark Pregscan external ultrasound for large animals. Maybe ant invasions, lamb feedings and horse pregnancies aren't your problem. That's okay. There is so much more this category has to offer.
The products in the category are quite diverse, from 50 pound bags of oyster shells to cattle dewormer to stainless steel needles. Animal health includes things that will keep your animals healthy, prevent diseases and allow you to properly take care of them. At the same time, it also covers getting rid of pests and managing issues with weeds in your lawn. Instruments, sprays, food, baits, medications - animal health covers products you need to do so many of the necessary tasks you need around the barn, your home and anywhere else you take care of animals or need to get rid of pests.
- Patented one-piece molded handle for durability and moisture resistance
- Rugged design for commercial use
- Holds No Residual Shock
- 2-year electronic manufacturer warranty
- Button Clip for Safety
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Terramycin Scour Tablets Contains oxytetracycline for the control and treatment of scours and shipping fever in beef and dairy calves. Dosage is one tablet per 100 lbs. twice a day.Learn More
- For Control and Treatment Of Bacterial Enteritis, Bacterial Pneumonia (Shipping Fever Complex, Pasteurellosis
- For Use In Beef and Dairy Calves
- Effective Against A Wide Range Of Microorganisms
- No Pre-Slaughter Withdrawal Period
- Safe For Use In Both Beef and Dairy CalvesLearn More
Out of stock