Biologicals - Injectables
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
(Pfizer Animal Health) IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3 and BRSV. Give 2 ml SQ or IM. Safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided they were vaccinated according to label directions, with any Bovi-Shield Gold FP or PregGuard Gold FP vaccine within the last 12 months. Annual booster is recommended. Modified live virus, requires mixing.
- Ingredients: Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 contains Bovine Rhinotracheitis-virus Diarrhea-parainfluenza3-respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (Modified Live Virus). Contains gentamicin as preservative.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 2 ml Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 Subcutaneous or Intramuscular. Repeat second dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn containers and all unused contents.
Typically Ships out on a Monday. It is recomended to select expidited shipping.Learn More
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More