Biologicals - Injectables
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More
- 9.6% Oral Solution - 1 Gallon
- Treats and prevents bovine coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis & E. zurnii in calves
- Easy to administer - just mix with drinking water or administer as a drench
- Palatable and readily accepted by cattle
- Has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin
- Withdraw 24 hours before slaughterLearn More
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Amprolium (220mg/g) (Merial)An aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in calves. Mix CORID® daily with fresh drinking water for five (5) consecutive days as a treatment or twenty-one (21) consecutive days as a preventative measure. When using as a treatment, provide to all animals in a herd, pen, or group; when one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it is likely that the entire group has been exposed. To help prevent coccidiosis, provide CORID® in the drinking water of animals during periods of exposure, stress, or when experience indicates that coccidiosis may be likely to occur. Slaughter withdrawal: 24 hours. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Drinking Water 5-day Treatment: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 125 gal water, offer as the only source of water for five (5) consecutive days. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drinking Water 21-day Prevention: mix 10 oz (1 packet) per 250 gal water, offer as only source of water for twenty-one (21) consecutive days until entire volume is consumed. Provide enough water for all animals during a complete 24-hour period. Drench 5-day Treatment: mix 3 oz powder (10.5 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for five (5) consecutive days. Drench 21-day Prevention: mix 1½ oz powder (5.25 Tbsp) per 1 qt water, dose with a syringe (no needle) at 1 fl oz (30 cc or mL) per 100 lb body weight daily for twenty-one (21) consecutive days.Learn More
(Pfizer Animal Health) IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3 and BRSV. Give 2 ml SQ or IM. Safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided they were vaccinated according to label directions, with any Bovi-Shield Gold FP or PregGuard Gold FP vaccine within the last 12 months. Annual booster is recommended. Modified live virus, requires mixing.
- Ingredients: Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 contains Bovine Rhinotracheitis-virus Diarrhea-parainfluenza3-respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (Modified Live Virus). Contains gentamicin as preservative.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 2 ml Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 Subcutaneous or Intramuscular. Repeat second dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn containers and all unused contents.
Typically Ships out on a Monday. It is recomended to select expidited shipping.Learn More
- Inject one 2 ml. Dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously. Repeat in 14 to 28 days.
- This product is shipped separately with special care and freight policy.
- Vaccines need to be cold packed and handled with care to avoid any significant time outside refrigeration.Learn More