Biologicals - Injectables
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
(Pfizer Animal Health) IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3 and BRSV. Give 2 ml SQ or IM. Safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided they were vaccinated according to label directions, with any Bovi-Shield Gold FP or PregGuard Gold FP vaccine within the last 12 months. Annual booster is recommended. Modified live virus, requires mixing.
- Ingredients: Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 contains Bovine Rhinotracheitis-virus Diarrhea-parainfluenza3-respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (Modified Live Virus). Contains gentamicin as preservative.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 2 ml Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 Subcutaneous or Intramuscular. Repeat second dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn containers and all unused contents.
Typically Ships out on a Monday. It is recomended to select expidited shipping.Learn More
- 9.6% Oral Solution - 1 Gallon
- Treats and prevents bovine coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis & E. zurnii in calves
- Easy to administer - just mix with drinking water or administer as a drench
- Palatable and readily accepted by cattle
- Has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin
- Withdraw 24 hours before slaughterLearn More
Provides beneficial bacteria to maintain a healthy microbial balance and support desirable organisms to newborns. Ingredients: Lactic Acid Bacteria. (Enterococcus Faecium Lactobacillus Acidophilus Lactobacillus Plantarum Lactobacillus Casei). Not Less Than 10 Million Cfu s /G. Size: 60 Gram.Learn More
$53.97Provides proven protection from the 5 most common viral respiratory diseases. Learn More