Biologicals - Injectables
(Pfizer Animal Health) IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3 and BRSV. Give 2 ml SQ or IM. Safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided they were vaccinated according to label directions, with any Bovi-Shield Gold FP or PregGuard Gold FP vaccine within the last 12 months. Annual booster is recommended. Modified live virus, requires mixing.
- Ingredients: Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 contains Bovine Rhinotracheitis-virus Diarrhea-parainfluenza3-respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (Modified Live Virus). Contains gentamicin as preservative.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 2 ml Bovi-Shield GOLD® 5 Subcutaneous or Intramuscular. Repeat second dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn containers and all unused contents.
Typically Ships out on a Monday. It is recomended to select expidited shipping.Learn More
$56.97Provides proven protection from the 5 most common viral respiratory diseases. Learn More
Corid 9.6% Solution from Merial is an aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. Comes in a 16oz bottle for easy application and can be used as either a drench or added to drinking water.
Indications: To prevent and treat coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. It is the strongest option for preventing coccidiosis.
Ingredients: Amprolium (9.6%). Benzoic acid 0.1% added as preservative
Description: Corid is a brand of amprolium used to treat coccidiosis in cattle and poultry. It is not labeled or approved for use in dogs but is widely used as a coccidiostat for dogs.
1 ml per 5 pounds body weight daily for 5 days or 2 tablespoons per gallon of drinking water.
$24.99Duramycin 72-200 Injection is a sterile, ready-to-use solution containing 200 mg per mL of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline. Duramycin 72-200 is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria for beef cattle and dairy. Learn More
Killed vaccine that helps prevent IBR (infectious bovine fhinotracheitis), BRSV (bovine respiratory syncytial viruses) PI3, (parainfluenza. Plus it contains (Types I and II) of BVD and 5 strains of lepto. Calves that were vaccinated under 6 months of age should be vaccinated again at 6 months. If possible keep animals from being exposed for 14 days.Learn More
Out of stock
- GoatVac C.D.-T - 10 Doses 20 mL bottle
- For use in healthy goats
- Aids in the prevention of & enterotoxemia caused by Clostridium perfringens types B, C & D
- Perfringens type B is not a significant problem in the United States
- Also for long-term protection against tetanus Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately .13 poundsLearn More
Out of stock
Controls Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids and Arthritis Caused By Fourth Stage Larvae Of S. Horse Ingredients:Fenbendazole. 100mg/gram Search_Phrases: Wormer,Pet,Horse,Horse Wormer,Pet Wormer,Horse Products,Pet Products,Durvet Intervet,Safeguard Horse Dewormer Syringe 25 GmLearn More
Out of stock