Biologicals - Injectables
- 9.6% Oral Solution - 1 Gallon
- Treats and prevents bovine coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis & E. zurnii in calves
- Easy to administer - just mix with drinking water or administer as a drench
- Palatable and readily accepted by cattle
- Has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin
- Withdraw 24 hours before slaughterLearn More
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
Corid 9.6% Solution from Merial is an aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. Comes in a 16oz bottle for easy application and can be used as either a drench or added to drinking water.
Indications: To prevent and treat coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. It is the strongest option for preventing coccidiosis.
Ingredients: Amprolium (9.6%). Benzoic acid 0.1% added as preservative
Description: Corid is a brand of amprolium used to treat coccidiosis in cattle and poultry. It is not labeled or approved for use in dogs but is widely used as a coccidiostat for dogs.
1 ml per 5 pounds body weight daily for 5 days or 2 tablespoons per gallon of drinking water.
$19.99Duramycin 72-200 Injection is a sterile, ready-to-use solution containing 200 mg per mL of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline. Duramycin 72-200 is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria for beef cattle and dairy. Learn More
- For Control and Treatment Of Bacterial Enteritis, Bacterial Pneumonia (Shipping Fever Complex, Pasteurellosis
- For Use In Beef and Dairy Calves
- Effective Against A Wide Range Of Microorganisms
- No Pre-Slaughter Withdrawal Period
- Safe For Use In Both Beef and Dairy CalvesLearn More
Out of stock
Feed with the horse’s regular feed or give orally. Feed 1 oz (30 ml) for an average 1100 lb (500 kg) horse. Feed others accordingly to body weight, less for smaller horses and ponies, and more for larger breeds. (Container closure is a 1 oz (30 ml) measure) 32 day supply.Learn More
Out of stock