Feed - Feed Supplements
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
$12.79Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
Sweet PDZ is the number one selling brand in the Stall Refresher/Odor Neutralizer category, and joins Manna Pro’s portfolio of premium quality equine health products.
- Eliminates harmful ammonia odor
- Safeguards respiratory health
- Quickly absorbs moisture
- Extends life of bedding
- All natural
- Safe for horses, humans, and our Earth
- Made in the USA
Regular Price: $6.79
Special Price: $5.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Bag May Vary.
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Max-E-Glo™ stabilized rice bran, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Stabilized Rice Bran and Calcium Carbonate
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day Yearlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day 2 and 3 Year Olds Not in Training 3/4 to 1 lb per day In Training 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Mature Horses (Based on a 1000 lb Horse) Not in Work 1/2 to 1 lb per day Light Use 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Heavy Use 1 to 2 lbs per day
Sho-Glo® Vitamin & Mineral Supplement delivers top quality nutrition.
- Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Amino Acide Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Propionate (a preservative).
The measuring scoop enclosed in each container of Sho-Glo will hold approximately 1 ounce. Due to settling of the product in the container, there may be slight variations in the total number of Sho-Glo portions when using the measuring scoop provided. This container, however,does contain the net weight stated on the label and will make the portion indicated when measured exactly by weight.
For Mature Mares, breeding horses and maintenance horses:
- Add one measure once or twice daily (one to two ounces per day) to the regular grain ration.
For Foals and Ponies:
- Add one-half measure once or twice daily (one-half to one ounce per day) to the regular grain ration.
For use in safely administering medication and nutritional products to newborn calves, Merrick's oral bottle feeders offer the best in long-lasting wear. They are well-constructed with semi-flexible tubes, soft rounded tips and easy to handle clamps to help control the desired flow. The unique air valve allows the proper flow of l iquid to the calf.
Included with each system is a complimentary Super-Calf Nipple, featuring Merrick's patented design.Learn More