Feed - Feed Supplements
Max-E-Glo™ stabilized rice bran, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea’s® proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- “Cool” Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
- Stabilized Rice Bran and Calcium Carbonate
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day Yearlings 2 oz per 100 lbs of body weight per day 2 and 3 Year Olds Not in Training 3/4 to 1 lb per day In Training 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Mature Horses (Based on a 1000 lb Horse) Not in Work 1/2 to 1 lb per day Light Use 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per day Heavy Use 1 to 2 lbs per day
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
37% Money-Maker Range Block. Extruded block is durable and palatable. Can be fed in bunks or scattered on pasture. Excellent source of necessary protein, vitamins, and minerals for cattle on low quality roughage. Our best selling protein block. 33.3 lbs. FOR RUMINANTS ONLYLearn More
- Guaranteed 95% purity.
- Contains anti-caking agent YPS.
- Ideal as a feed mixing salt and a stock salt. 50 lb.
- Poly lined.
- Bag Weight: 50 lb.
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
$5.49Scour-Ease™/Optimil Complete® is a medicated milk replacer, specifically designed to control scours in calves; and offering complete nutrition and medication in one convenient package. This product is also highly fortified with vitamins and minerals, to assist in faster recovery Supplement for nursing calves weighing from 80-170 lbs. Contains Neomycin and Immune Shield Learn More
Recommended for areas where grass tetany is a problem. Contains extra molasses for increased consumption and nutrition. Fortified with recommended levels of vitamins and trace minerals. Feed to beef and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture at the rate of 4-8 ounces per head, per day, which supplies 15.3 to 30.6 grams of MagnesiumLearn More