Feed - Feed Supplements
- Guaranteed 95% purity.
- Contains anti-caking agent YPS.
- Ideal as a feed mixing salt and a stock salt. 50 lb.
- Poly lined.
- Bag Weight: 50 lb.
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
$5.49Scour-Ease™/Optimil Complete® is a medicated milk replacer, specifically designed to control scours in calves; and offering complete nutrition and medication in one convenient package. This product is also highly fortified with vitamins and minerals, to assist in faster recovery Supplement for nursing calves weighing from 80-170 lbs. Contains Neomycin and Immune Shield Learn More
Electrolytes Plus is a concentrated nutritional supplement fortified with dextrose, glycine, sodium bicarbonate and lactic acid bacteria to be used during periods of stress. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. For use in preweaned veal and herd replacement calves, foals, lambs, goat kids, baby pigs, llama and alpaca crias, fawns, elk calves, puppies and kittens. Also for use in adult horses, llamas, alpacas, goats, sheep.
- Non-medicated, requires no withdrawal period.
- Balanced levels of essential electrolytes support hydration.
- Lactic acid bacteria support digestive health.
- Sodium bicarbonate supports normal blood pH.
- Dextrose provides a readily absorbed source of energy.
- Glycine supports efficient electrolyte absorption.
- Kaolin absorbs toxins, coats and soothes the gut.
For best results, do not mix Electrolytes Plus powder into milk or milk replacer. Feed the mixed Electrolytes Plus solution separately, in between normal milk feedings, to provide supplemental fluids and electrolytes. Continue feeding Electrolytes Plus solution for 2 to 3 days, until scours have stopped and hydration is normal, or as directed by your veterinarian.
NOTE - dehydration in baby animals can be very serious. If scours worsen or do not improve, or if the animal appears dehydrated, contact your veterinarian immediately.
IMPORTANT: Individual animals vary in requirements. Adjust amounts according to the animal’s appetite and need for supplemental electrolytes, the environmental conditions and your own good judgment. When in question about nutrition requirements, please consult with your veterinarian.
Guaranteed Analysis Glycine (min) 2.50% Salt (min) 7.00% Salt (max) 8.40% Sodium (min) 3.00% Sodium (max) 4.00% Potassium (min) 0.32% Dextrose (min) 50.00% Total Bacteria* (min) 350,000,000 CFU/oz
* Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus lactis.
Ingredients: Dextrose, salt, glycine, sodium bicarbonate, kaolin, citric acid (preservative), potassium chloride, corn starch, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, potassium citrate, artificial flavor, artificial color.Learn More
Recommended for areas where grass tetany is a problem. Contains extra molasses for increased consumption and nutrition. Fortified with recommended levels of vitamins and trace minerals. Feed to beef and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture at the rate of 4-8 ounces per head, per day, which supplies 15.3 to 30.6 grams of MagnesiumLearn More
Sho-Glo® Vitamin & Mineral Supplement delivers top quality nutrition.
- Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Amino Acide Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Propionate (a preservative).
The measuring scoop enclosed in each container of Sho-Glo will hold approximately 1 ounce. Due to settling of the product in the container, there may be slight variations in the total number of Sho-Glo portions when using the measuring scoop provided. This container, however,does contain the net weight stated on the label and will make the portion indicated when measured exactly by weight.
For Mature Mares, breeding horses and maintenance horses:
- Add one measure once or twice daily (one to two ounces per day) to the regular grain ration.
For Foals and Ponies:
- Add one-half measure once or twice daily (one-half to one ounce per day) to the regular grain ration.
For Optimal Digestion
- Provides a healthier microbial balance in multiple species
- Helps keep animals on feed during stress
- Aids in digestion of nutrients for maximum feed efficiency
- Give Jump-Start Plus orally by placing on the back of the tongue.
- Jump-Start Plus can be administered daily as needed.
- Continue daily administration as long as necessary during times of stress, sickness, transport or competition.
Dosage Animals Age Dosage Horses Newborns 5 g Foals, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature horses 15 g Beef & Dairy Cattle Newborns 5 g Calves, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature cattle 15 g Goats & Sheep Newborns 5 g Weanling and mature goats & sheep 10 g Llamas & Alpacas Newborns 5 g Weanlings and mature llamas & alpacas 10 g Pigs Newborns 5 g Grow/Finish and mature pigs 10 g
Instant Milk Replacer is a high quality, multi-purpose milk replacer for dairy and beef calves, baby pigs, foals and kids and as a nursing supplement for puppies and kittens. It is very palatable and easy to mix. The high quality ingredients provide superior digestibility to help meet the protein and energy needs for strong animal development. Instant Milk Replacer contains 20% protein and 15% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames. It can also be used as a dry feed supplement to encourage intake during weaning. Instant Milk Replacer provides a guaranteed level of direct-fed microbials. These lactic acid and enzyme-producing bacteria support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small intestine and promote a healthy digestive tract. This milk replacer is medicated with 20g/ton of Neomycin Sulfate and 20g/ton Oxtetracyline Hydrochloride.Learn More