Feed - Feed Supplements
Safe-Guard® Medicated Dewormer For Beef & Dairy Cattle is for the removal and control of:
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus), brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), small stomach worms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora)
- Bankrupt worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Nodular worms: (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Ground alfalfa hay, roughage products, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative) and mineral oil.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 1%, Crude Fiber (max.) 30%, Fenbendazole 0.5% (2.27 g/lb).
Feed for one (1) day. No prior withdrawal of feed or water necessary. When feed containing Safe-Guard® has been fed for 1 day according to the above rates, a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight is assured. Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
Animal Weight/Size - Daily Amount
5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight in a one (1) day treatment (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight).
200 lb.: 0.2 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per dayLearn More
500 lb.: 0.5 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
1000 lb.: 1.0 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
$5.49Scour-Ease™/Optimil Complete® is a medicated milk replacer, specifically designed to control scours in calves; and offering complete nutrition and medication in one convenient package. This product is also highly fortified with vitamins and minerals, to assist in faster recovery Supplement for nursing calves weighing from 80-170 lbs. Contains Neomycin and Immune Shield Learn More
Regular Price: $8.49
Special Price: $6.99
Note: Bag May Vary
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- Cracked corn for improved digestibility
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Aureomycin has been a staple among producers for over 50 years. It is one of the most widely-distributed, recognized, and respected brands in the livestock feed industry, especially among cattle producers.
This product is perfect for the lifestyle farmer, as the 5 pound size will feed 10 calves for 5 days. In addition, Aureomycin has benefits not only for cattle, but for swine, lambs, and poultry as well. Manna Pro is the only manufacturer on the market to offer this convenient size and consumer-friendly package!Learn More
37% Money-Maker Range Block. Extruded block is durable and palatable. Can be fed in bunks or scattered on pasture. Excellent source of necessary protein, vitamins, and minerals for cattle on low quality roughage. Our best selling protein block. 33.3 lbs. FOR RUMINANTS ONLYLearn More