Feed - Feed Supplements
What do you do when an animal dies giving birth or otherwise rejects their newborn? How do handle it when your horse needs more to eat than just feed to be healthy? Do you just throw your hands up and walk away? Well, that wouldn't help you or the animal. So, your better choice is to look into feed supplements.
We offer a range of replacement milk products for many different animals. The Manna Pro colostrum supplement can be used for 11 different types of animals, including dogs, cows, horses and lambs. It is a great feed supplement to help an animal that can't get that nourishing first milk from its mom. In addition, there are milk replacement products for each type of animal that provides the specific nutrients that need as they get older.
Besides milk replacement, you will also find different kind of feed supplements for older animals. This includes cracked corn for chicken, rice bran pellets for horses and electrolyte supplements that can be used for multiple species.
No matter your needs for feed supplements, we've got you covered. You don't need to worry about your animals health and getting them the right food when you take a look through all we have to offer in this category.
Manna Pro Colostrum Supplement is a multi-species supplement for young animals.
- Best mixing colostrum supplement on the market
- Feed first to provide needed proteins, vitamins and minerals
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- Made with high quality protein for sound development
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Versatile non-medicated formula
Nurtures five species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
Sho-Glo® Vitamin & Mineral Supplement delivers top quality nutrition.
- Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Amino Acide Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Propionate (a preservative).
The measuring scoop enclosed in each container of Sho-Glo will hold approximately 1 ounce. Due to settling of the product in the container, there may be slight variations in the total number of Sho-Glo portions when using the measuring scoop provided. This container, however,does contain the net weight stated on the label and will make the portion indicated when measured exactly by weight.
For Mature Mares, breeding horses and maintenance horses:
- Add one measure once or twice daily (one to two ounces per day) to the regular grain ration.
For Foals and Ponies:
- Add one-half measure once or twice daily (one-half to one ounce per day) to the regular grain ration.
Regular Price: $10.98
Special Price: $10.49
Ranch-o Fly Block with Rabon is highly palatable and approved for beef cattle, lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle as well as horses. Can be fed free choice with no withdrawal period required. Horses should be monitored to avoid over-consumption.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More