- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects
Concentrated long-lasting livestock and premise spray that provides quick knockdown and effective broad-spectrum control. Can be used on dairy & beef cattle, horses, sheep, goats, swine and poultry. Use outdoors and in non-food areas of dairies, cattle barns, horse barns, swine houses and kennels. Excellent residual activity for up to 28 days.
This item is currently not restricted from any states and is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Prozap Garden & Poultry Dust is used to eliminate pests for Poultry, Dogs and Cats. It can be used on your home garden, fruits, vegatables and ornamental plants, in addition to poultry.
- Use on home garden fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including roses)
- Controls Northern Fowl Mites on Poultry
- Also controls Lice, Bedbugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Bean Beetles, Leaf Hoppers, Lygos, Stickbugs and most Vegetable Crop Insects
- Easy-to-use Powder duster
- 2 lb. Shaker can
- Permethrin*: 0.25%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2- diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans.)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENLearn More
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
PBI Gordon Grub-No-More Grub Killer Granules 30 LBS 526570 only required one application and stops those pesky grubs all season long. Apply anytime from Spring through late summer.
Not registered for use in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Nevada and Wyoming.Learn More
Powerful, quick kill Tetraperm® formula knocks insects down instantly, prevents nesting, and through residual action, acts as a barrier that prevents insects from entering the home. Indoor/Outdoor control of crawling insects including fleas, ants, crickets, centipedes, scorpions, millipedes, silverfish, bed bugs...Lasts up to 4 weeks.Learn More
How It Works:
The insecticide dissolved in water moves down through the soil, where it is absorbed by the roots. Once absorbed, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing year-long insect protection.
Adelgids, Aphids, Armored Scales (suppression), Borers, Bark Beetles (suppression), Fungus Gnats, Japanese Beetles (adult), Lacebugs, Leaf Beetles (including Elm Leaf and Viburnum Leaf Beetles), Leafhoppers (including Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter), Leafminers (including Birch and Boxwood Leafminers), Mealybugs, Pine Tip Moth larvae, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bugs, Root Weevil Larvae (including Black Vine Weevil), Sawfly Larvae, Soft Scales (including Lobate Lac Scales), Thrips, Whiteflies, White Grub larvae (such as Japanese Beetles, Chafers, European Chafers, Oriental Beetles, Asiatic Garden Beetles)
Where to Use:
Outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees, and containerized plants.
How to Use:
Always read and follow all label directions.
When to Use:
Measure distance around tree trunk or height of shrub or determine container size. Apply required amount of product around plant base and water in.
Imidacloprid: 1.1%Learn More