- Fast Releasing Termite Killing Granules
- Treats the perimeter of an average home
- Easy To Use: Sprinkle ~ Water In ~ Walk Away
The Spectracide Gallon Ready-to-Use Weed and Grass Killer is recommended for application on flower beds, walkways and patios to destroy over 155 varieties of weeds. The formula penetrates to the roots of weeds and provides results as fast as 3 hours after application.
- Kills over 155 types of weeds down to the root
- Use on patios, walkways and flower beds
- Rain fast in 15 minutes for control that resists washing away
- See results as fast as 3 hours
Summit Chemical Mosquito Dunks 6-pack 110-12 - Before They’re Old Enough To Bite!
The only larvicide with Bti effective beyond a mosquito generation (approximately one to two weeks). Others make claims, but the Dunks are the real deal, safe for use in fish habitats and animal watering troughs, effective in controlling 100 square feet of water for at least thirty days.
Safe For Use In Fish Habitats. Place in containerized standing water wherever it accumulates near the household:
- Flower Pots
- Tree Holes
- Bird Baths
- Roof Gutters
- Rain Barrels
- Old Tires
- Unused Swimming Pools
- Animal Watering Troughs
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
BAYER COMPLETE INSECT 24 OZ. Garden insect control. Kills over 100 types of insects, including Japanese Beetles. Use on vegetable gardens, fruits, trees, ornamentals, shrubs, roses and flowers. Active ingredient: 0.126% Carbaryl. 24 OZ RTULearn More
(Replaced by "Livestock Backrubber & Pour-On") Ready-to-use permethrin-based backrubber and pour-on insecticide. Use on beef & dairy cattle and swine for control of flies, mosquitoes, ticks and lice.
This item is currently not restricted from any states and is Not Registered in Arkansas or Arizona.Learn More