Summit Chemical Mosquito Dunks 6-pack 110-12 - Before They’re Old Enough To Bite!
The only larvicide with Bti effective beyond a mosquito generation (approximately one to two weeks). Others make claims, but the Dunks are the real deal, safe for use in fish habitats and animal watering troughs, effective in controlling 100 square feet of water for at least thirty days.
Safe For Use In Fish Habitats. Place in containerized standing water wherever it accumulates near the household:
- Flower Pots
- Tree Holes
- Bird Baths
- Roof Gutters
- Rain Barrels
- Old Tires
- Unused Swimming Pools
- Animal Watering Troughs
- Use in barn stalls, stables and animal quarters
- 1.76% Pyrethrins kills and repels flying insects, including mosquitoes
- EPA Registered
- For use in Country Vet Dispensers
- Spray lasts 30 days
A Complete Liquid Fruit Tree Spray Containing: Captan 12%, Malathion 6%, Carbaryl .3% And A Spreader Sticker. A complete liquid fruit tree spray excellent for the home orchardist. Controls both insects and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens and strawberries. Mix 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water as directed in the directions for use. Easy to use; mixes with water instantly, no pre-mixing. Apply using a hose-end or tank sprayer.Learn More
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
The #1 selling brand in the category. Liquid ant killer provides fast acting elimination of the queen and entire colony. Safe for use in and around your home. The active ingredient, borax, is recognized by the EPA as being among the safest and least toxic chemicals available to cosnumers.Learn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.