The Spectracide Gallon Ready-to-Use Weed and Grass Killer is recommended for application on flower beds, walkways and patios to destroy over 155 varieties of weeds. The formula penetrates to the roots of weeds and provides results as fast as 3 hours after application.
- Kills over 155 types of weeds down to the root
- Use on patios, walkways and flower beds
- Rain fast in 15 minutes for control that resists washing away
- See results as fast as 3 hours
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Granular barrier protection that does not require chemical spreader or broadcaster. Easy-to-use Shaker Bag allows you to treat the perimeter of your home without handling the product. Ideal as part of a 2-step ant control process. Use in conjunction with TERRO Liquid Ant Baits to eliminate ants inside and prevent outdoor ants from reinfesting. (3 lb. shaker bag)Learn More
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more