BAYER COMPLETE INSECT 24 OZ. Garden insect control. Kills over 100 types of insects, including Japanese Beetles. Use on vegetable gardens, fruits, trees, ornamentals, shrubs, roses and flowers. Active ingredient: 0.126% Carbaryl. 24 OZ RTULearn More
(Replaced by "Livestock Backrubber & Pour-On") Ready-to-use permethrin-based backrubber and pour-on insecticide. Use on beef & dairy cattle and swine for control of flies, mosquitoes, ticks and lice.
This item is currently not restricted from any states and is Not Registered in Arkansas or Arizona.Learn More
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more
3 systemic products in one: insect control, disease control and fertilizer
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks
- Controls Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Thrips and other listed pests
- Controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust and other listed diseases
- No spraying – just measure, mix and pour around plant base
- Fertilizer analysis: 9-14-9
The Spectracide Gallon Ready-to-Use Weed and Grass Killer is recommended for application on flower beds, walkways and patios to destroy over 155 varieties of weeds. The formula penetrates to the roots of weeds and provides results as fast as 3 hours after application.
- Kills over 155 types of weeds down to the root
- Use on patios, walkways and flower beds
- Rain fast in 15 minutes for control that resists washing away
- See results as fast as 3 hours
The precision tube directs the spray into wall voids and infested wood where pests live. It allows for easy application in cracks and crevices, indoors and out. Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to four weeks.Learn More
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.