- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
(Replaced by "Livestock Backrubber & Pour-On") Ready-to-use permethrin-based backrubber and pour-on insecticide. Use on beef & dairy cattle and swine for control of flies, mosquitoes, ticks and lice.
This item is currently not restricted from any states.Learn More
Exclusive two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills the most common lawn pests, including: Ants, Fleas, Ticks, European Crane Fly Larvae, Grubs, Mole Crickets and more