Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
- Use in barn stalls, stables and animal quarters
- 1.76% Pyrethrins kills and repels flying insects, including mosquitoes
- EPA Registered
- For use in Country Vet Dispensers
- Spray lasts 30 days
$9.98No one likes crabgrass! Green light crabgrass killer is perfect to keep crabgrass from ruining your lawn.
- Kills ALL Major Broadleaf Weeds
- Effective On All Types Of Hard-To-Kill Weeds
- Starts Working On Contact - Covers Up To 6,400 Square Feet
- For Use With Watering Can, Pressure Sprayer Or Hose-End Sprayer
- Active Ingredients: 2, 4-D Dimethylamine Salt: 7.3%; Quinclorac: 3.5%; Dicamba Dimetheylamine Salt 0.85%
The precision tube directs the spray into wall voids and infested wood where pests live. It allows for easy application in cracks and crevices, indoors and out. Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to four weeks.Learn More
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects