For treatment and control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle. No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period. For use on cattle 8 weeks of age and older. Dosage is 1 ml for each 22 lbs. body weight. Apply to the backline from the withers to tailhead. Weather conditions, including rainfall do not affect efficacy of eprinex. Squeeze measuring dispenser included with 250 ml and 1000 ml sizes.
- The convenience of a broad-spectrum Pour-On
- Most potent and fastest acting endectocide available
- Absorbed more rapidly – faster acting
- Sustained activity to kill more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on
- No milk or meat withholding period
- Zero ESI
- No need for protective gear
- Completely weatherproof - not just rainfast
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains .27 Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.