The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you. The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's Tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubingChain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions. POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More
This black bridle leather halter features an easy-to-use one buckle crown, corner stays and durable nickel plated hardware. Comes complete with a 20" chain and 36" leather lead strap. Small size.Learn More
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Required for portability and specifically designed to bolt on to a Priefert S01 or S0191 squeeze chute.
- Please Note: Fits Only Carriages & Squeeze Chutes Manufactured After 8-5-2004
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 56"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 46 lbs
The tags are made of an advanced polyurethane formulation and are engineered to prevent cracking, remain flexible and provide excellent longevity. The All American ear tag design features a Snap-Lok® collar for superior retention, a longer neck for greater visibility and ultraviolet inhibitors to resist fading.Learn More
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More