- Lightweight easy-to-move bunk feeder
- Ideal for feeding smaller livestock under 600 lbs.
- Welded frame is 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel
- Durable poly liner is held securely with rivets
- Fully replaceable bunk liner is a single piece formed from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts
- Color: Galvanized
- Dimensions: 10' L x 34" W x 19" H
- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish
Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks. Improving water quality for fresh, healthy drinking water for livestock, birds and wildlife. This is an all natural product. It may require 4-6 weeks to achieve optimal water quality. For best results do not use with chemicals.
For best results start with a clean stock tank.
- Naturally improves water quality.
- Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks.
- Safe for livestock, horses, fish, birds, and wildlife
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® Dosage Rates Stock Tank Size
Stock Tank Defense®
(Every 1-2 weeks)
Up to 150 1 Tablet 151 – 300 2 Tablets 301 – 450 3 Tablets 451 – 600 4 Tablets
When To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® is designed to keep your stock tank clean and clear. Apply Stock Tank Defense® whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit.
How To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Stock Tank Defense® tablets sink directly to the bottom of your tank.
Ideal for exposition centers, fairgrounds, or home use, these panels are designed for the confinement of small livestock, such as sheep, hogs, and goats. These versatile panels allow for quick and easy setup. With vertical bars that are set on 4” centers, these panels discourage livestock from rearing up and finding a foothold, the way they often do with horizontal-rail panels. Priefert’s Sheep, Hog, and Goat Panels are available in a variety of lengths and connect using sturdy pin connections. Each panel features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Height: 49”
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 4” centers
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Vertical rails constructed from 1.05” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits all plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.Learn More