The Farm Innovators 1500W Safe in All Tanks De-Icer rests at the bottom of a stock tank and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. With the sturdy protective cage, you can use this de-icer in any stock tank, including plactic.
- 1500 Watts
- Submergable- De-icer rests safely on tank bottom
- Compact enough to fit in small buckets
- Metal guard makes it safe for rubber, plastic or structural foam tanks
$19.98The 1500W Metal Tank Floating De-Icer is designed for metal tanks only and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when its necessary.Product Features:
- Thermostatically Controlled
- 1500 Watts of Power
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operates automatically during freezing temperatures
- Safe in steel tanks
This poly corner mount hay feeder simply bolts to any stall and works great with Tarter’s horizontal stall front with the rotating feeder door. Feeder allows horse to feed in natural position and designed with yoke in front to allow any size horse to access feed. The rounded smooth lip, polyethylene construction is for strength and horse safety. Holds 3-4 flakes of hay and has removable drain plug for easy cleaning. 1″ ventilation strips located in the front keeps hay dry and gives moisture a quick way out.Learn More
The Ice Chaser cast aluminum submergible tank de-icer's patented construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. With 1,500 watts of heating power, it's the most powerful de-icer available. The built-in thermostat operates the heating element only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. Three year limited warranty.
- Submergible tank de-icer
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protectorSafe in plastic tanks
- 1,500 Watts
These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 6 gallons of water or feed depending on the size.
Total wet volume is 108-120 lbs. for the small and 240 lbs. for the large feeder.
Total dry volume is approximately 144 lbs. for the small and 180-200 lbs. for the large.
Standing 7" high, with a 30" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 36" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
Make some noise, and cheer on your favorite team with the Buffalo Tools Customizable Cow Bell- 6 Piece Set. The Cow Bell’s smooth finish makes the surface easy to decorate and customize with stickers, decals, paint or permanent markers, so you can show off your team spirit. With the six piece set you can instantly have your own cheering section. The 6 Piece Cow Bell Set is great for groups like cheer teams, sports leagues, tailgating parties and schools. The black easy grip handle makes the Cow Bell easy to hold and ring for the entire game. The Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H, so it is small enough to easily carry, but large enough to make a lot of noise.
- Be heard above the crowd while you cheer your favorite sports team
- 6 piece set to share with friends and family
- Smooth finish is the perfect canvas to decorate with favorite teams colors
- Ideal set for schools, tailgating, sports leagues and cheer teams
- Black easy grip handle
- Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits most plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.
**This tem does not fit Tuff Stuff Tanks.Learn More