- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- 3 and 4 way connection possible.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.Learn More
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.69
- Converts tanks or barrels into automatic stock waterers that require little attention and keep open tanks filled with fresh water.
- Features 2 extra orifices and a brass nut cup for a hose
Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks. Improving water quality for fresh, healthy drinking water for livestock, birds and wildlife. This is an all natural product. It may require 4-6 weeks to achieve optimal water quality. For best results do not use with chemicals.
For best results start with a clean stock tank.
- Naturally improves water quality.
- Contains all natural beneficial bacteria, specially formulated for stock tanks.
- Safe for livestock, horses, fish, birds, and wildlife
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® Dosage Rates Stock Tank Size
Stock Tank Defense®
(Every 1-2 weeks)
Up to 150 1 Tablet 151 – 300 2 Tablets 301 – 450 3 Tablets 451 – 600 4 Tablets
When To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Airmax® Stock Tank Defense® is designed to keep your stock tank clean and clear. Apply Stock Tank Defense® whenever water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit.
How To Use Stock Tank Defense®
Stock Tank Defense® tablets sink directly to the bottom of your tank.
Drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
Constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
Eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
Specifications Length: 102 in. Width: 11 in. Height: 9 in. Weight: 86 lbs.
With the 9812 and 9312 nursing bottles, calf, lamb and goat feeding is more sanitary. These 2 quart capacity nursing bottles are made of strong and durable polyethylene. Nipples are made from a special rubber formula to prolong nipple life and improve pliability. Features a screw-on cap and nipple for easy attachment.Learn More
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.