Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
Offering all the essentials, the S01 Squeeze Chute is Priefert’s most economically priced model and is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Nicknamed “The Rancher,” this chute is a great option for the majority of today’s cattle operations. Cattle are controlled by the locking system, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Multiple access points, a side-sliding tailgate, and a side exit for sorting or emergency use make this chute easy on cattle and easy on the operator.
- Headgate lock and Side Squeeze lock are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! Priefert’s friction and infinite locking systems allow for a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 64 Headgate is designed for manual operation only and always self-adjusts to the correct locking width for any size animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Comes standard with the HG64 Manual Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Lubricate infinite locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 963 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- This is the creep feeder cage only!
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb
- Long Lasting non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel body and trigger
- Two wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Slotted filter keeps foreign matter out of valve
- Adjustable to three water flow rates
- Built in playquard protects trigger action
- Designed for use with pigs 50 lbs or more
- Outstanding finisher nipple
- 3/4 Inch Bite on Water Supply Trigger
$470.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More