Make some noise, and cheer on your favorite team with the Buffalo Tools Customizable Cow Bell- 6 Piece Set. The Cow Bell’s smooth finish makes the surface easy to decorate and customize with stickers, decals, paint or permanent markers, so you can show off your team spirit. With the six piece set you can instantly have your own cheering section. The 6 Piece Cow Bell Set is great for groups like cheer teams, sports leagues, tailgating parties and schools. The black easy grip handle makes the Cow Bell easy to hold and ring for the entire game. The Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H, so it is small enough to easily carry, but large enough to make a lot of noise.
- Be heard above the crowd while you cheer your favorite sports team
- 6 piece set to share with friends and family
- Smooth finish is the perfect canvas to decorate with favorite teams colors
- Ideal set for schools, tailgating, sports leagues and cheer teams
- Black easy grip handle
- Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H
- 100 Gallon
- 25"H x 31"W x 52"L
- Durable Structural Foam
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- 1.5" Over-sized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing
- Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications
- Large Plastic Drain Is Easy To Open & Use.
Calf-Manna® has been part of the community for over 80 years, helping your animals grow healthy and strong. Calf-Manna delivers a wide range of benefits to all types of animals and life stages. From horses, cattle, rabbits and goats to poultry, swine, and deer, Calf-Manna helps every animal reach their peak condition and top performance. Calf-Manna includes multiple sources of high-quality protein. This protein provides a wide array of essential amino acids that meet the needs of many different animals. More proteins equal more growth and better muscle development. Calf-Manna's digestible carbohydrates are an excellent source of energy. It's often called "energy dense" which means it delivers more calories per mouthful. Our quality carbohydrates also make Calf-Manna an ideal solution for weight gain. Ingredients like Anise provide Calf-Manna's inviting, sweet smelling aroma and taste for animals of all ages. The great taste Calf-Manna encourages animals to stay on feed during times of stress like travel, illness, or environmental changes. Brewer's Dried Yeast improves palatability, encourages earlier and more consistent intake of dry feed, and promotes optimal digestion of other nutrients. Linseed Meal provides protein and oil to help add sheen and luster to your animal's coat. At Manna Pro we believe that every animal that comes down our path deserves the best nutrition possible, which is why Calf-Manna® is America's favorite nutritional supplement.
Soybean Meal, Corn, Hominy Feed, Feeding Oatmeal, Dried Whey, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Linseed Meal, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Fenugreek Seed, Anise Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Propionic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.00%, Lysine (min.) 1.4%, Methionine (min.) 0.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (min.) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 6.00%, Acid Detergent Fiber (max.) 10.0%, Calcium (min.) 0.7%, Calcium (max.) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min.) 0.6%, Salt (min.) 0.5%, Salt (max.) 1.0%, Sodium (min.) 0.2%, Sodium (max.) 0.4%, Copper (min.) 15 ppm, Copper (max.) 35 ppm, Selenium (min.) 0.1 ppm, Zinc (min.) 125 ppm, Vitamin A (min.) 20,000 IU/lb.
Feeding instructions:Learn More
Dairy Calves: Up to 1 lb. per day
Lactating Cows: 1 to 1-1/2 lb. per day
Beef Calves: 10% of the creep ration
Show Cattle: 1 to 2 lb. per day
Brood Cows: 1 lb. per day
Bulls: 1 lb. per day
Foals: 1/2 lb. per day
Growing Horses: 1 to 1-1/2 lb. per day
Performance Horses: 1 to 2 lb. per day
Broodmares & Stallions: 1-1/2 to 2 lb. per day
Goats: 1/4 to 1/2 lb. per day
Deer: 1/4 to 1/2 lb. per day
Baby Pigs: 1/8 to 1/4 lb. per day
Show Hogs: 1/2 to 1 lb per day
Gestating Sows: 1/8 to 1/4 lb. per day
Lactating Sows: 1/2 to 3/4 lb per day
Boars: 1/4 to 1/2 lb per day
Rabbits: (Growing) 1 teaspoon per day
Rabbits (Lactating) : 1 tablespoon per day
Poultry: 1 tablespoon per day or 5-10 % of the ration
- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish
For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
- Lightweight easy-to-move bunk feeder
- Ideal for feeding smaller livestock under 600 lbs.
- Welded frame is 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel
- Durable poly liner is held securely with rivets
- Fully replaceable bunk liner is a single piece formed from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts
- Color: Galvanized
- Dimensions: 10' L x 34" W x 19" H
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More