- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
With the 9812 and 9312 nursing bottles, calf, lamb and goat feeding is more sanitary. These 2 quart capacity nursing bottles are made of strong and durable polyethylene. Nipples are made from a special rubber formula to prolong nipple life and improve pliability. Features a screw-on cap and nipple for easy attachment.Learn More
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality. The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
*This product is the liner only.*Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute Not Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Ideal for any size herd
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Works with animals of all sizes
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 77" H x 57.5" W x 8" L
- Mounting bolt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More