The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel.Learn More
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"
All-American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
The All-American® button makes a very small ear hole. A longer button shaft provides greater air circulation around the incision, promoting rapid healing. No chance of spreading infection between animals.Learn More
Loss of income due to low calving rates can make or break a producer. Powder River's 10' x 10' calving pen can pay for itself in the first season and add to your bottom line for years to come. This unit also makes an excellent sick pen.
- Safe and efficient pen for calving or doctoring.
- Panels and gates constructed of 14-guage, 1½" square tubing.
- Self-catching head gate with safety release mechanism has two emergency trip releases that quickly relieve pressure on an aminal's neck if needed. This unit also works well for those who prefer to calve with the animal on it side.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels swing 180° - completely out of the way - crucial when animal is calving and requires assistance from more than one person.
- Both Calving Pen squeeze panels are split, allowing full access while ensuring a safe confinement situation for operator and animal.
- 10' gate is fitted with a sure latch closure for ease of use during one-man opertion.
- Rope and cleat device keeps the animal contained. The device is quiet and safer than traditional metal ratchets.
- The 30-inch roll gate in the front of the calving pen provides easy access for the operator and is self-locking in the closed position.
Panel/Gates 1 1/2" - 14-gauge square tube Gates & Panel Heights 64" Height Overall 84" Sheeted Roll Gate Opening 30"
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers and most Andis & Oster detachable clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- New X-Block blade has silky, shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Topline cattle blocking blade, cuts through glue with no drag
- Extra sharp points for superior fedding
- Patented clean out design prevents hair and residue buildup