- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
YTEX All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Sheep Star tag dimensions: 11/16" W x 2 -1/8" H
Regular Price: $71.99
Special Price: $64.79
- 100 Gallon
- 25"H x 31"W x 52"L
- Durable Structural Foam
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- 1.5" Over-sized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing
- Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications
- Large Plastic Drain Is Easy To Open & Use.
- Contains the 6 core Micro Minerals required for basic animal health: Zinc, Manganese, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, & Iron
- Formulated For All Classes Of Beef & Dairy Cattle, Pigs & Horses.
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you. The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's Tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More
Priefert’s number one selling squeeze chute of all time, the S04 heavy duty Squeeze Chute helps take the “work” out of working cattle. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” this chute offers a number of features that make it one of the safest chutes on the market for animals and operators. With Priefert's patented “Infinite Locking System” (which is Guaranteed for Life), cattle are always controlled by the lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. Never before has a manual squeeze chute been so easy to operate. A single individual can control the tailgate, headgate, squeeze and side exit from one spot with minimal effort. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. This, coupled with the “floating floor” adjustment and the split tailgate, makes this chute ideal for working cattle of all sizes. With multiple access points, the S04 gives you total control of your herd for all your cattle working needs.
- Designed to be user friendly, all levers and handles are located so that a single individual can operate the headgate, tailgate, squeeze, and side exit from one spot with minimal effort.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- “Floating Floor” adjustment allows the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds with the pull of an overhead lever. No more digging through the mud and manure required! When not in use, the adjustment lever is stored over the top of the chute so it is not in the operator’s way.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release rope. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return lever to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute. When not in use, the return lever is stored of the top of the chute, held in place with a gravity latch.
- The “split tailgate” features dual controls to allow operation of the tail gate from the front or rear of the chute. The simple pull of a pin disengages half of the tailgate to create a “calf-sized” entry into the chute. Put the pin back in place to resume split tailgate action.
- This tailgate will lock in the closed position to secure the animal inside the chute. It will also lock in the open position to allow easy access for palpation and artificial insemination.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- This design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parrallel to the chute so its not in the operator's way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above and out of the operator's way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with a light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual/Automatic Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 80" Overall Length 94.5" Overall Width (including handles) 53" Inside Height 62.5" (floor to inside top of the tailgate frame) Inside Length 87" Inside Width 24" at the Belly Pipe, 30" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 1210 lbs. (all weights appropriate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"
Made from twisted, tight weave polypropylene, this neck rope features a slide adjustment for easily fitting any neck size. A braided snap end offers added strength. Brass plated hardware. Measures 1/2" x 10'.Learn More
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Fewer cleanouts required
- Free swinging, helical design hammers (not blades or tines) pulverize cake and lift litter from floor at over 700 RPM.
- Greatly reduces or eliminates the need for shavings
- Includes respirator (3M #5206) and safety glasses (Sellstrom Safeguard Flexible Cover Goggles, Model #88010).
- Low maintenance: only 4 grease zerts and the gearbox to service.
- Low maintenance; no chains or sprockets; easy to clean & sanitize
- Offset to right side of tractor allowing operator to reach all the way to curtain wall.
- Pulverizes cake; allows moisture & ammonia to escape; levels with every pass and will not dig into hardpan
- Saves poultry farmers money
- Box with 26 offset flail "hammers" cuts 60" wide path on each pass.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- Gear Box Rating: 75 HP
- Includes Safety mask for operator.
- Linkage - Class 1-3 Pt Hitch, Drive Line - Shielded PTO Shaft.
- Overall Length: 78" including Gear Box
- Please call our Inside Sales Team for ordering assistance at 1-800-527-8616
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Suggested horsepower: 40
- Length: 44"
- Width: 60"
- Height: 44"
- Weight: 595 lbs