The Tarter 2-Piece Heavy-Duty Slant-Bar Hay Feeder has long been a favorite of the serious cattleman. This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high, features 1-7/8" flat oval rails, and 1-1/2" round slats. These slats are welded on the outside for extra strength. It also features a super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly.Learn More
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. This galvanized feeder is designed to resist rust and corrosion, and consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Weight: 105 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Galvanized Finish
Made to the same heavy-duty specifications as the Powder River Classic Panels, and featuring the same Classic Five-Year Limited Warranty, this gate is a must for crowding situations.
Like the Classic Panels, this gate can withstand large amounts of pressure and spring back to its original shape. The hinge is another key ingredient in the formula for strength. Made of 1/4" x 3" steel, these 180° hinges can be mounted to wood or welded to steel posts. A double-piston lever latch provides opening ease while on the ground or on horse back.
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
- 300 Gallon
- 25"H x 69"W x 63.3"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals
- Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubingChain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions. POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More
Powder River 6 Rail Rancher Cattle Gates are 60" high with two sturdy 12" threaded bolt hinges and chain latch. The Rancher cattle gates can be hung on wood or steel posts. The 6 Rail Rancher Cattle Gates are 16 gauge, 2" tubing.
- 2", 16 gauge construction.
- 12" threaded bolt hinge.
- 6 rails
- Powder River green powder coat finish.
- 14 gauge vertical stays
Powder River's Rancher cattle panels are 2" in diameter, 16 gauge steel construction and are 70" tall. These 2" cattle panels are great for stalls, stud pens and round pens. The unique connecting system guarantees a strong, tight, quiet and safe connection. Level ground is necessary for a secure panel connection.
- 70" tall.
- 2" diameter tubing.
- 16 gauge construction.
- 14 gauge in-line vertical stays add strength and safety.
- 6 evenly spaced rails.
- Great for horse pens, training circles, round pens and roping arenas.
- Super durable powder coat finish.
Ideal for exposition centers, fairgrounds, or home use, these panels are designed for the confinement of small livestock, such as sheep, hogs, and goats. These versatile panels allow for quick and easy setup. With vertical bars that are set on 4” centers, these panels discourage livestock from rearing up and finding a foothold, the way they often do with horizontal-rail panels. Priefert’s Sheep, Hog, and Goat Panels are available in a variety of lengths and connect using sturdy pin connections. Each panel features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Height: 49”
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 4” centers
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Vertical rails constructed from 1.05” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown