The Farm Innovators 1500W Safe in All Tanks De-Icer rests at the bottom of a stock tank and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. With the sturdy protective cage, you can use this de-icer in any stock tank, including plactic.
- 1500 Watts
- Submergable- De-icer rests safely on tank bottom
- Compact enough to fit in small buckets
- Metal guard makes it safe for rubber, plastic or structural foam tanks
The Ice Chaser cast aluminum submergible tank de-icer's patented construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. With 1,500 watts of heating power, it's the most powerful de-icer available. The built-in thermostat operates the heating element only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. Three year limited warranty.
- Submergible tank de-icer
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protectorSafe in plastic tanks
- 1,500 Watts
Make some noise, and cheer on your favorite team with the Buffalo Tools Customizable Cow Bell- 6 Piece Set. The Cow Bell’s smooth finish makes the surface easy to decorate and customize with stickers, decals, paint or permanent markers, so you can show off your team spirit. With the six piece set you can instantly have your own cheering section. The 6 Piece Cow Bell Set is great for groups like cheer teams, sports leagues, tailgating parties and schools. The black easy grip handle makes the Cow Bell easy to hold and ring for the entire game. The Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H, so it is small enough to easily carry, but large enough to make a lot of noise.
- Be heard above the crowd while you cheer your favorite sports team
- 6 piece set to share with friends and family
- Smooth finish is the perfect canvas to decorate with favorite teams colors
- Ideal set for schools, tailgating, sports leagues and cheer teams
- Black easy grip handle
- Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits most plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.
**This tem does not fit Tuff Stuff Tanks.Learn More
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers and most Andis & Oster detachable clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- New X-Block blade has silky, shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Topline cattle blocking blade, cuts through glue with no drag
- Extra sharp points for superior fedding
- Patented clean out design prevents hair and residue buildup
Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Horn flies are not only bothersome and painful to your cattle, but they can also contribute to decreases in your cattle’s profitability through increased stress. By using NutreBeef Summer Mineral with Fly Control in the spring, before horn flies become a problem, and throughout the summer and fall months, you can help your cattle be more comfortable and stay productive! Like all Nutrena's minerals, Summer Mineral with Fly Control is highly palatable to encourage consumption, and also weatherized to help prevent loss due to rain, excessive humidity and even wind.
- Improve the comfort of your cattle against Horn Flies
- Helps control Horn Flies without impacting beneficial insects in your pasture
- Provides vital nutrients that may be lacking in your cattle's forage
- Highly palatable to encourage consumption
- Weatherized to help prevent loss due to wind and rain
- Although not required with All Weather Technology, feed mineral in dry, wind-free, rain-protected feeders.
- Allow one foot of mineral feeder space for every 100 cattle.
- Cattle will eat more consistently when mineral is kept fresh. Plan feeding so that fresh mineral is provided weekly.
- Use the location of the mineral feeder to help manage intake.
- To increase intake, position mineral feeder in areas where cattle gather, such as in watering or shady areas.
- To decrease intake, move mineral feeder away from areas where cattle gather.
Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows.
- Type: synergized pyrethroid
- Controls: horn flies, biting lice
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies, sucking lice
- Packaging: 20 tag box