- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 650-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding. Available in E-Coat red only.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 50" L x 6" D
Cage measures 65" x 43"
4 calf stall openings each measuring 14.5"
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)
*** This Carriage is sold with gently used tires!Learn More
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the Cattleman's Straight Alley Add on Section.Learn More
The Powder River Manual Value Head Gate is a simple trouble-free scissor type design. The new and improved ratchet has more teeth which creates less play in the head gate. Clevises included for connecting panels
Height 74" Widest Point (when closed) 58" Width(w/o handle) 38"
An original Powder River innovation the Classic Stanchion features adjustable safety yokes for more animal control. the unit can be bolted directly to posts or pinned to existing Classic Panels using the included single clevises. Available wood to panel adapters simplify the mounting the unit to wood.
Weight 270 lbs Widest Point 116" Height Overall 81" Mounting Hole Width 31 1/2" Base 47" Frame 2 1/2" Square Tubing
*Nose tongs are included.Learn More
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations.Learn More
- Galvanized under our architectural grade powder finish help extend life in harsh conditions
- Slide open top allows for easy access to load feed.
- With the addition of Priefert's Calf Pass Panels, a great means of providing supplements to nursing calves by restricting access to large cows.
- 5/8 " locking pins hold calf pass panels securely in place (Calf Pass Panels sold separate).
- 750 lb feed capacity
- Product price may vary based on color.
- Calf Pass Panels sold separate.
- Length: 44"
- Width: 48.5"
- Height: 48.5"
- Weight: 135 lbs