The Quick Release is made for tie on Heelers. With its simple release system, you simply pull up on the release handle when the tension of the rope relaxes, and let the rope, the Easy Now and QR1 go!
- Fits the Easy Now Shock Absorber
- Strong nylon attachment strap
- Simple Release System
- Adjustment rubber band included
***Easy Now Shock Absorber sold separately***Learn More
If a squeeze chute is not in your budget, the Value Head Gate is very affordable. It can be attached to Powder River Panels or adapted to your existing alleyway. The Value Head Gate is a self-catching design and works best with polled or dehorned cattle. It can be easily set to catch most any size animal. Intended for small herds, 30 head or less.
Overall Height 71" Widesxt Point 37 1/2" Exit Opening 27" Frame 2" Sch. 40"
The Easy Now is a new product much needed for the health and humane treatment of horses and cattle. It is a device developed and endorsed by ropers, veterinarians, horse trainers and stock contractors.
***CLICK ON THE VIDEO TAB ABOVE TO SEE THE EASY NOW SHOCK ABSORBER IN ACTION!!***
Specifications Weight 7 oz. Length 7 in. Total Stretch Length 17 in. Attachment Bi-Directional (attach to either end)
The Powder River Homesteader Alleys can adjust from 18" - 32" to handle almost any size cattle. The 10' Add-On sections can be added to the 20' Homesteader Alley to lengthen your alley. Alleys are portable and very easy to set up. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels.
*****Wood and bolts are not included*****Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
NutreBeef® Creep feed has a balanced formula which contains vitamins and minerals essential for growth and development. Creep is formulated to feed to calves prior to weaning and supplements declining milk availability.
Use NutreBeef® Creep feed while the calf is also being fed by the cow to support increased weight gain and growth.
- Introduce NutreBeef® Creep feed gradually over a few days to prevent digestive upsets
- Feed 2 times per day, at the same time each day
- Feed only what the calf or calves will completely eat before the next feeding. If feed is present at the next feeding, reduce the amount given. (Old feed sitting in a feeder or bunk may become moldy over just a day or two)
- Keep hay available at all times and feed a little extra hay when their appetite seems unusually high
- Always have clean, fresh water available at all times
Nutruent Level Crude Protein Min 14% Crude Fat Min 2.5% Crude Fiber Max 15.0%
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute NOT Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
$150.97Mount this positive alley stop near the entrance of your Powder River calf alley. The Powder River Calf Alley Stop prevents the calves from backing up once they have passed.. The calf alley stop will mount anywhere in the alley and will aid in moving the animals forward. Learn More
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More