Keeping cattle healthy is vital for a successful farming operation. A variety of simple, yet important cattle supplies are used in every cattle business, no matter how large or small. Feed and water containers start the list of necessities for all animals. In addition, many environments require deicers to keep water available to the animals in freezing temperatures. If a calf is separated from its mother, milk replacement can be used to bottle feed the calf. Bottles are typically two or three quarts with large rubber nipples that either screw on or snap on. Cattle supplies also include vaccinations and supplements to ensure good health throughout the herd. If, however, a sickness occurs, panels and gates can be combined to quarantine the ill cattle from the rest of the livestock. Panels and gates can also be used as a complete containment system for all the cattle. Chutes are used to restrict the movement of cattle during banding, vaccinations, or application of ear tags. They provide safety for the farmer and the animal. Although cattle rustling is not as prevalent today as it once was, cattle identification is still important to farmers. Ear tags and paint sticks offer a way for owners to protect their livestock and their livelihood. Whether cattle are being raised for milk, meat, or show, the basic cattle supplies needed are still the same.
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
The 5' Pasture Feeder is constructed completely of galvanized steel. Made with 1 5/8" 15 ga. Galvanized pipe this feeder weighs in at 207#'s. The built dimensions are 4'Wx5'Lx5'4"H. Great for horses, cattle, Llamas, alpacas and other large livestock.
- Ideal for horses, cattle, llamas, alpacas and other large livestock
- Wide base for stability
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 8 bolt assembly
$470.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
- Creates the Noise of the Front Gates Opening
- 5-6 Second Delay to Correct Horses
- Front Gate Opener
- Rope Pull System
- Fits a Priefert Manual Chute
Specifications Length 22 1/4 in. Width 2 1/2 in. Height 22 1/4 in. Weight 35 lbs.