Keeping cattle healthy is vital for a successful farming operation. A variety of simple, yet important cattle supplies are used in every cattle business, no matter how large or small. Feed and water containers start the list of necessities for all animals. In addition, many environments require deicers to keep water available to the animals in freezing temperatures. If a calf is separated from its mother, milk replacement can be used to bottle feed the calf. Bottles are typically two or three quarts with large rubber nipples that either screw on or snap on. Cattle supplies also include vaccinations and supplements to ensure good health throughout the herd. If, however, a sickness occurs, panels and gates can be combined to quarantine the ill cattle from the rest of the livestock. Panels and gates can also be used as a complete containment system for all the cattle. Chutes are used to restrict the movement of cattle during banding, vaccinations, or application of ear tags. They provide safety for the farmer and the animal. Although cattle rustling is not as prevalent today as it once was, cattle identification is still important to farmers. Ear tags and paint sticks offer a way for owners to protect their livestock and their livelihood. Whether cattle are being raised for milk, meat, or show, the basic cattle supplies needed are still the same.
The Ice Chaser cast aluminum submergible tank de-icer's patented construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. With 1,500 watts of heating power, it's the most powerful de-icer available. The built-in thermostat operates the heating element only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. Three year limited warranty.
- Submergible tank de-icer
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protectorSafe in plastic tanks
- 1,500 Watts
$19.98The 1500W Metal Tank Floating De-Icer is designed for metal tanks only and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when its necessary.Product Features:
- Thermostatically Controlled
- 1500 Watts of Power
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operates automatically during freezing temperatures
- Safe in steel tanks
These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 6 gallons of water or feed depending on the size.
Total wet volume is 108-120 lbs. for the small and 240 lbs. for the large feeder.
Total dry volume is approximately 144 lbs. for the small and 180-200 lbs. for the large.
Standing 7" high, with a 30" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 36" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Long Lasting non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel body and trigger
- Two wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Slotted filter keeps foreign matter out of valve
- Adjustable to three water flow rates
- Built in playquard protects trigger action
- Designed for use with pigs 50 lbs or more
- Outstanding finisher nipple
- 3/4 Inch Bite on Water Supply Trigger
24% Supplement for Cattle gives your livestock a high protein energy supplement with vitamins and minerals. Its palatability ensures correct consumption and it can be fed to beef cattle as well as lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture. Contains 24% protein and 16% NPN.Learn More
- Used with our feeder bracket the feeder tub provides an easy removable, durable grain feeding option for any stall situation.
- 20 qt. capacity.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 17"
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 4 lbs