24% Supplement for Cattle gives your livestock a high protein energy supplement with vitamins and minerals. Its palatability ensures correct consumption and it can be fed to beef cattle as well as lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture. Contains 24% protein and 16% NPN.Learn More
- Used with our feeder bracket the feeder tub provides an easy removable, durable grain feeding option for any stall situation.
- 20 qt. capacity.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 17"
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 4 lbs
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
$7.97Powder River Right Hand Dog Chute Spring 305-10000 Learn More
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
Regular Price: $1,599.99
Special Price: $1,499.99
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 42" W x 95" L
The Farm Innovators 1500W Safe in All Tanks De-Icer rests at the bottom of a stock tank and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. With the sturdy protective cage, you can use this de-icer in any stock tank, including plactic.
- 1500 Watts
- Submergable- De-icer rests safely on tank bottom
- Compact enough to fit in small buckets
- Metal guard makes it safe for rubber, plastic or structural foam tanks
This poly corner mount hay feeder simply bolts to any stall and works great with Tarter’s horizontal stall front with the rotating feeder door. Feeder allows horse to feed in natural position and designed with yoke in front to allow any size horse to access feed. The rounded smooth lip, polyethylene construction is for strength and horse safety. Holds 3-4 flakes of hay and has removable drain plug for easy cleaning. 1″ ventilation strips located in the front keeps hay dry and gives moisture a quick way out.Learn More
Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.