- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
Priefert brings you a new revolution in training with the Score chute. Building on Priefert’s state-of-the-art fully automatic chute, the groundbreaking Score chute is the ultimate training tool. The interior neck gate allows the operator to hold the steer inside the chute and repeatedly open the front gate to “score” his or her horse, making this chute essential for keeping horses competition ready.
Every roper knows that having a well-trained horse is a key element for success. It’s critical for a horse to respond to the rider’s cue, rather than the sounds and movements of the chute or the steer. The Score chute’s interior neck gate is engaged with the push of a button. This “locks” the steer in place, making it possible for the roper to “score” the horse. This chute’s innovative neck gate, coupled with all the amazing features of the Fully Automatic chute, make this a must have for any roper. This remote controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help.
Many ropers prefer to use this chute in Semi-Automatic Mode, where each function of the chute is controlled by the roper pushing a different button on the remote. In this mode, the optional delay setting on the control box can be used to delay the opening of the front release gate, to allow the roper to prepare for the run after pressing the release button. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder (sold separately).
In Fully Automatic Mode, the roper must activate the delay feature to engage the interior neck gate. With the delay on, the roper presses a single button to open the front gate. Seconds later, the Interior Neck Gate opens to release the steer. The Laser Eye detects the chute is empty, closes the front release gate, and opens the tailgate to allow the next steer to enter the chute. When the Laser Eye detects the steer is in the chute, the tailgate closes. To close the Interior Neck Gate, the roper pushes a separate button on the remote before the next run.
By turning off the delay feature in Fully Automatic Mode, the interior neck gate is disengaged. Now, the roper pushes a single button to release the steer, and then the Laser Eye activates the closing of the front release gate and the opening of the split tailgate. Once another steer has entered the chute, the Laser Eye closes the tailgate, allowing the roper to return to the box with a steer loaded and waiting for the next run.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 620 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate
- Draws 5 amps of electricity at peak
$3,099.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
$470.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More
Tree work is dangerous, but it doesn't have to be. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw makes a dangerous task safer by eliminating the need for ladders, buckets, hand held chainsaws, bow saws, pole pruners, and tree climbing. The Limbinator keeps you out of harms way when cutting limbs. The risks of chainsaw kickback, dodging falling limbs, and climbing ladders on uneven ground are a thing of the past when you invest in a Limbinator. With the Priefert Limbinator limb saw, one person can make quick work of a difficult task. The cut limbs fall into the front end loader while the operator stays safe within the machine.
In addition to being a safer option than hand held chainsaws, the Limbinator is fast and affordable. There is no need to hire an expensive professional tree service or waste hours of time cutting limbs when you can prune an entire tree with the Limbinator limb saw in mere minutes. The Limbinator quickly and easily attaches to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader, or backhoe and is powered by the hydraulic system of your machine. The long arm allows you to cut limbs as high as 8 feet above the reach of your front end loader while the weight of the saw helps make the cut. Even large limbs are no match for the powerful Limbinator limb saw, which is constructed using heavy duty square tubing that is double-walled at the cutting edge. The chain is laser cut from a single piece of hardened alloy steel, and the reversible motor helps you get out of a pinch easily. The Priefert Limbinator Limb Saw is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to cut limbs.
- Self-oiling system and reversible motor
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included attaches to your tractor's quick connect system
- Length: 102 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 6 foot Cattleman's Single Straight Alley can be extended, by purchasing multiple, to be set up as straight or curved. This item comes as two panels and the walk through.
This item is ONLY the Cattleman's Straight Alley Add on Section. See the manual tab!Learn More
For use on beef and non-lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: pyrethroid
- Controls: susceptible horn flies, face flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: lice, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 25 tag bag
- Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention
- Ribbed design for season-long durability
- Easier, faster, exclusive straight-line application
- Longest button shaft for best air circulation around ear
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits all plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.Learn More