- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
- Price shown is for Brown and Green Utility Panels Only. Call for pricing on White Utility Panel.
- Includes: 18 (12' Panels) and 1 (6x9 Bow Gate)
Also available in sizes 40', 50', or 60' for Special Order please call our Customer Service at 800-561-1752 to get a pricing quote for the Special Order SizesLearn More
The tags are made of an advanced polyurethane formulation and are engineered to prevent cracking, remain flexible and provide excellent longevity. The All American ear tag design features a Snap-Lok® collar for superior retention, a longer neck for greater visibility and ultraviolet inhibitors to resist fading.Learn More
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
- Galvanized under our architectural grade powder finish help extend life in harsh conditions
- Slide open top allows for easy access to load feed.
- With the addition of Priefert's Calf Pass Panels, a great means of providing supplements to nursing calves by restricting access to large cows.
- 5/8 " locking pins hold calf pass panels securely in place (Calf Pass Panels sold separate).
- 750 lb feed capacity
- Product price may vary based on color.
- Calf Pass Panels sold separate.
- Length: 44"
- Width: 48.5"
- Height: 48.5"
- Weight: 135 lbs
For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 650-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding. Available in E-Coat red only.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 50" L x 6" D
Cage measures 65" x 43"
4 calf stall openings each measuring 14.5"
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" DLearn More
The Tarter 2-Piece Heavy-Duty Slant-Bar Hay Feeder has long been a favorite of the serious cattleman. This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high, features 1-7/8" flat oval rails, and 1-1/2" round slats. These slats are welded on the outside for extra strength. It also features a super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly.Learn More