- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish
$201.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations. Model WEE10 is both wall and floor mount.Learn More
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
- Allows a headgate to be mounted at the end of a working alley in place of a squeeze chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Fits both Priefert headgate models (HG91 or HG97).
- For maximum stability we recommend driving T-posts outside the rear corners of the headgate stand and chain securely.
- Ideal for permanent corrals or portable systems.
- Premier panels fit and chain between brackets "inside" of headgate stand frame.
- **Priefert recommends driving T-Posts and using the attached chains at the rear outside of each corner to secure headgate and stand from moving forward as cattle work through the alley.**
- For Farm Use & Store Headgate Displays
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 22.75"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: 103 lbs
Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market.
- Best way to make portable corrals without the need for setting a post -- fast to install.
- Bow frames are built sturdy enough to handle the gate and keepit from sagging
- Connects to all Powder River panels in seconds.
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel.Learn More