- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
These energy-free models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These waterers are designed with rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety
- Constant fresh, clean water; your livestock are never without water – like pouring your animals a fresh glass of water, on demand, 24 hours a day
- Enclosed insulated containers help keep water a constant temperature year-round
- Cool drinking water will lower respiration rates and body temperatures; increase feed intake and milk yield
- Time saver – automatic water refill
- Algae growth reduced on water
- Protection from the elements, eliminating stagnant water which aids against West Nile Virus
- Year-round ease of usage
- Product will not crack or rust in extreme weather conditions
- Bolt-down method keeps the waterer in desired location
- Less everyday maintenance
Powder River Rancher Gate/Panel Combos are 12' long which includes a 6-foot wide gate with an 8' tall bow. The horse panel combo is 2", 16 gauge construction and is powder coated Powder River green.
- Combo gate/panel is 6' of bow gate and 6' of horse panel.
- Perfect for horse stalls or round pens.
- 2", 16 gauge construction
- Pen and Clip connections.
- Powder River brown powder coat finish.
Powder River's New Rancher 2" Gates complete our line of cattle panels. The 2" OD 16-gauge tubing, along with the high tensile 14-gauge vertical stays, makes this the toughest 2" gate available.
- 1" diameter threaded hinges
- 6' Bow Gate with slide latch
- Popular pin and clip connecting system is compatible with other PR panels
- Powder coated Powder River Green
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Frame
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Galvanized then Powder Coated
- Poly liner has 22 1/2" inside width.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 66"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 19"
- Weight: 105.16 lbs
$269.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
The 4' Mini Pasture Feeder is perfect for goats, Sheep, and Miniature Horses. It is made with a heavy duty construction, pre-galvanized catch basin and hot dipped galvanized hay rack. The Mini Feeder has a quick 10 minute assembly with only 4 bolts. Assembled, it measures 23" x 47" x 38".
- Perfect for goats, sheep & miniature horses
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 4 bolt assembly