Our Calf Creep Feeder in 650-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding. Available in E-Coat red only.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 50" L x 6" D
Cage measures 65" x 43"
4 calf stall openings each measuring 14.5"
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
With the 9812 and 9312 nursing bottles, calf, lamb and goat feeding is more sanitary. These 2 quart capacity nursing bottles are made of strong and durable polyethylene. Nipples are made from a special rubber formula to prolong nipple life and improve pliability. Features a screw-on cap and nipple for easy attachment.Learn More