The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Bolt on brackets hang feeder on panels or 2" lumber rails
- Mounts flush to wall without brackets (included).
- Withstands physical abuse commonly inflicted by stalled horses
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 21"
- Width: 19"
- Height: 29"
- Weight: 49 lbs
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you.
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations. Model WEE10 is both wall and floor mount.Learn More
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. This galvanized feeder is designed to resist rust and corrosion, and consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Weight: 105 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Galvanized Finish
- 300 Gallon
- 25"H x 69"W x 63.3"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals
- Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted
- Drinker's Wide
- Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug
- Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
For use on beef and non-lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: pyrethroid
- Controls: susceptible horn flies, face flies, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: lice, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 25 tag bag
- Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention
- Ribbed design for season-long durability
- Easier, faster, exclusive straight-line application
- Longest button shaft for best air circulation around ear
- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish