$320.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels. Learn More
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
$600.97Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market. Learn More
These energy-free models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These waterers are designed with rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety
- Constant fresh, clean water; your livestock are never without water – like pouring your animals a fresh glass of water, on demand, 24 hours a day
- Enclosed insulated containers help keep water a constant temperature year-round
- Cool drinking water will lower respiration rates and body temperatures; increase feed intake and milk yield
- Time saver – automatic water refill
- Algae growth reduced on water
- Protection from the elements, eliminating stagnant water which aids against West Nile Virus
- Year-round ease of usage
- Product will not crack or rust in extreme weather conditions
- Bolt-down method keeps the waterer in desired location
- Less everyday maintenance
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Brackets sold separately
- Consists of 4 bending beam load cells and junction box
- Constructed of plated tool steel
- Designed for permanent installations under hydraulic squeeze chutes or group scales
- Total weighing capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations.Learn More
- Install and Remove in less that 90 seconds
- Keeps Calves in the Front of the Chute
- Prevents Animal Turn Around
- Fits inside a PRIEFERT Manual Chute
Specifications Length 53 3/4 in. Width 17 3/4 in. Height 19 in. Weight 35 lbs.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Allows a headgate to be mounted at the end of a working alley in place of a squeeze chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Fits both Priefert headgate models (HG91 or HG97).
- For maximum stability we recommend driving T-posts outside the rear corners of the headgate stand and chain securely.
- Ideal for permanent corrals or portable systems.
- Premier panels fit and chain between brackets "inside" of headgate stand frame.
- **Priefert recommends driving T-Posts and using the attached chains at the rear outside of each corner to secure headgate and stand from moving forward as cattle work through the alley.**
- For Farm Use & Store Headgate Displays
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 22.75"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: 103 lbs
- Heavy-Duty, spring-cushioned, self-catching auto headgate with auto reset
- Easy-to-use, single-handle mechanism opens and closes split tailgate with little effort
- Easy-flap neck access
- Easy to remove, drop-down kickpan gives great access to lower portion of animal
- Hinged, removable top-side access panels
- Horizontal easy-pull squeeze mechanism makes it easier to squeeze animal proportionately
- Easy float adjustable sides allows for quick change from calves to bulls
- Side exit door for sorting and exiting larger animals
- Ratcheting backup bar allows you to move animals forward safely
- Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Large inside working dimensions: 65” H x 31” W x 94” L
- Overall dimensions: 85" H x 51" W x 160" L
- Made in the USA