Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- This is the creep feeder cage only!
Powder River 6 Rail Rancher Cattle Gates are 60" high with two sturdy 12" treaded bolt hinges and chain latch. The Rancher cattle gates can be hung on wood or steel posts. The 6 Rail Rancher Cattle Gates are 16 gauge, 2" tubing.
- 2", 16 gauge construction.
- 12" threaded bolt hinge.
- 6 rails
- Powder River green powder coat finish.
- 14 gauge vertical stays
Powder River's Rancher cattle panels are 2" in diameter, 16 gauge steel construction and are 70" tall. These 2" cattle panels are great for stalls, stud pens and round pens. The unique connecting system guarantees a strong, tight, quiet and safe connection. Level ground is necessary for a secure panel connection.
- 70" tall.
- 2" diameter tubing.
- 16 gauge construction.
- 14 gauge in-line vertical stays add strength and safety.
- 6 evenly spaced rails.
- Great for horse pens, training circles, round pens and roping arenas.
- Super durable powder coat finish.
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade power containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 168"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 64"
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- A great feeder for the price conscious customer
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Easy to relocate
- Length: 96"
- Width: 96"
- Height: 45"
- Weight: 105 lbs