- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
Our 3-Piece Heavy-Duty S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Has metal hay saver
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More
$230.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
The Stripping Chute Lead Up provides a smooth entry into the Easy Exit Stripping Chute. Steers and calves walk up the ramp, made of expanded metal, with great traction. It has chain gussets to attach simply to the Easy Exit Stripping Chute with strength. It is recommended that a panel is attached to the back for better functionality. The Chute Help Stripping Chute Lead Up is a must have for your arena!
- Length: 36 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Height: 68 in.
- Weight: approx. 150 lbs.
- Powder Coated
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Curved Sweep Panel Only!!
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout the system
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs