This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
Ideal for exposition centers, fairgrounds, or home use, these panels are designed for the confinement of small livestock, such as sheep, hogs, and goats. These versatile panels allow for quick and easy setup. With vertical bars that are set on 4” centers, these panels discourage livestock from rearing up and finding a foothold, the way they often do with horizontal-rail panels. Priefert’s Sheep, Hog, and Goat Panels are available in a variety of lengths and connect using sturdy pin connections. Each panel features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Height: 49”
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 4” centers
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Vertical rails constructed from 1.05” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
The 4' Mini Pasture Feeder is perfect for goats, Sheep, and Miniature Horses. It is made with a heavy duty construction, pre-galvanized catch basin and hot dipped galvanized hay rack. The Mini Feeder has a quick 10 minute assembly with only 4 bolts. Assembled, it measures 23" x 47" x 38".
- Perfect for goats, sheep & miniature horses
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 4 bolt assembly
Our 3-Piece Heavy-Duty S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Has metal hay saver
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
$230.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More