Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Frame
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Galvanized then Powder Coated
- Poly liner has 22 1/2" inside width.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 66"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 19"
- Weight: 105.16 lbs
Our 3-Piece Heavy-Duty S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Has metal hay saver
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More
Powder River Rancher Gate/Panel Combos are 12' long which includes a 6-foot wide gate with an 8' tall bow. The horse panel combo is 2", 16 gauge construction and is powder coated Powder River green.
- Combo gate/panel is 6' of bow gate and 6' of horse panel.
- Perfect for horse stalls or round pens.
- 2", 16 gauge construction
- Pen and Clip connections.
- Powder River brown powder coat finish.
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
The 4' Mini Pasture Feeder is perfect for goats, Sheep, and Miniature Horses. It is made with a heavy duty construction, pre-galvanized catch basin and hot dipped galvanized hay rack. The Mini Feeder has a quick 10 minute assembly with only 4 bolts. Assembled, it measures 23" x 47" x 38".
- Perfect for goats, sheep & miniature horses
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 4 bolt assembly
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
$216.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
Powder River's New Rancher 2" Gates complete our line of cattle panels. The 2" OD 16-gauge tubing, along with the high tensile 14-gauge vertical stays, makes this the toughest 2" gate available.
- 1" diameter threaded hinges
- 6' Bow Gate with slide latch
- Popular pin and clip connecting system is compatible with other PR panels
- Powder coated Powder River Green