Ideal for exposition centers, fairgrounds, or home use, these panels are designed for the confinement of small livestock, such as sheep, hogs, and goats. These versatile panels allow for quick and easy setup. With vertical bars that are set on 4” centers, these panels discourage livestock from rearing up and finding a foothold, the way they often do with horizontal-rail panels. Priefert’s Sheep, Hog, and Goat Panels are available in a variety of lengths and connect using sturdy pin connections. Each panel features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Height: 49”
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 4” centers
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Vertical rails constructed from 1.05” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish
Powder River's New Rancher 2" Gates complete our line of cattle panels. The 2" OD 16-gauge tubing, along with the high tensile 14-gauge vertical stays, makes this the toughest 2" gate available.
- 1" diameter threaded hinges
- 6' Bow Gate with slide latch
- Popular pin and clip connecting system is compatible with other PR panels
- Powder coated Powder River Green
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
This 18" wide tail gate uses the pin system to connect onto the end of your calf alley panels. The calf alley tailgate prevents aggressive calves from jumping out of the calf alley when the calf table is down. The tailgate locks shut with the provided chain.Learn More
$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
The 4' Mini Pasture Feeder is perfect for goats, Sheep, and Miniature Horses. It is made with a heavy duty construction, pre-galvanized catch basin and hot dipped galvanized hay rack. The Mini Feeder has a quick 10 minute assembly with only 4 bolts. Assembled, it measures 23" x 47" x 38".
- Perfect for goats, sheep & miniature horses
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 4 bolt assembly
Our 3-Piece Heavy-Duty S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Has metal hay saver
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More