For convenient feeding without entering the stall, choose Priefert’ s Premier Stall Feeder in place of a window option with your Premier Stall Front (sold separately). This feeder includes a built in hay rack that can be accessed through a panel on the outside of the stall, making it easy to hay your horses from the alley of your barn. This feeder also includes Priefert’s Black Feeder Bucket (FF20BLACK) and its mounting bracket (PHSFB). The feeder is designed with an integrated feed chute that allows you to feed pellets or grain from outside the stall without having to open a feeder panel. Simply mount the included feed bucket inside the stall, under the feed chute, and you can pour feed directly into the bucket. Priefert’s Premier Stall Feeder pins securely into place. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the feeder resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 21”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 51 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Hay rack constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Feeder constructed from 14 & 16 gauge sheet steel
- Includes FF20BLACK & PHSFB
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations. Model WEE10 is both wall and floor mount.Learn More
The 5' Pasture Feeder is constructed completely of galvanized steel. Made with 1 5/8" 15 ga. Galvanized pipe this feeder weighs in at 207#'s. The built dimensions are 4'Wx5'Lx5'4"H. Great for horses, cattle, Llamas, alpacas and other large livestock.
- Ideal for horses, cattle, llamas, alpacas and other large livestock
- Wide base for stability
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 8 bolt assembly
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Made to the same heavy-duty specifications as the Powder River Classic Panels, and featuring the same Classic Five-Year Limited Warranty, this gate is a must for crowding situations.
Like the Classic Panels, this gate can withstand large amounts of pressure and spring back to its original shape. The hinge is another key ingredient in the formula for strength. Made of 1/4" x 3" steel, these 180° hinges can be mounted to wood or welded to steel posts. A double-piston lever latch provides opening ease while on the ground or on horse back.
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.