For convenient feeding without entering the stall, choose Priefert’ s Premier Stall Feeder in place of a window option with your Premier Stall Front (sold separately). This feeder includes a built in hay rack that can be accessed through a panel on the outside of the stall, making it easy to hay your horses from the alley of your barn. This feeder also includes Priefert’s Black Feeder Bucket (FF20BLACK) and its mounting bracket (PHSFB). The feeder is designed with an integrated feed chute that allows you to feed pellets or grain from outside the stall without having to open a feeder panel. Simply mount the included feed bucket inside the stall, under the feed chute, and you can pour feed directly into the bucket. Priefert’s Premier Stall Feeder pins securely into place. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the feeder resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 21”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 51 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Hay rack constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Feeder constructed from 14 & 16 gauge sheet steel
- Includes FF20BLACK & PHSFB
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Powder River Rancher Gate/Panel Combos are 12' long which includes a 6-foot wide gate with an 8' tall bow. The horse panel combo is 2", 16 gauge construction and is powder coated Powder River green.
- Combo gate/panel is 6' of bow gate and 6' of horse panel.
- Perfect for horse stalls or round pens.
- 2", 16 gauge construction
- Pen and Clip connections.
- Powder River brown powder coat finish.
$269.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 6' Cattleman's Panel can be added to the Straigh ( 006-30019) to make th alley way longer.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel. See the manual Tab!Learn More
- Install and Remove in less that 90 seconds
- Keeps Calves in the Front of the Chute
- Prevents Animal Turn Around
- Fits inside a PRIEFERT Manual Chute
Specifications Length 53 3/4 in. Width 17 3/4 in. Height 19 in. Weight 35 lbs.
Priefert’s Heavy Duty Round Bale feeders are a great option for producers that need a durable feeder. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your cows, calves, and bulls. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 20” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss and reduce the chance of lower leg injury. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 14 gauge horizontal rails with 16 gauge Quadraform™ slants, and 18 gauge lower vertical braces
- Sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish