Keeping cattle healthy is vital for a successful farming operation. A variety of simple, yet important cattle supplies are used in every cattle business, no matter how large or small. Feed and water containers start the list of necessities for all animals. In addition, many environments require deicers to keep water available to the animals in freezing temperatures. If a calf is separated from its mother, milk replacement can be used to bottle feed the calf. Bottles are typically two or three quarts with large rubber nipples that either screw on or snap on. Cattle supplies also include vaccinations and supplements to ensure good health throughout the herd. If, however, a sickness occurs, panels and gates can be combined to quarantine the ill cattle from the rest of the livestock. Panels and gates can also be used as a complete containment system for all the cattle. Chutes are used to restrict the movement of cattle during banding, vaccinations, or application of ear tags. They provide safety for the farmer and the animal. Although cattle rustling is not as prevalent today as it once was, cattle identification is still important to farmers. Ear tags and paint sticks offer a way for owners to protect their livestock and their livelihood. Whether cattle are being raised for milk, meat, or show, the basic cattle supplies needed are still the same.
- Long Lasting non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel body and trigger
- Two wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Slotted filter keeps foreign matter out of valve
- Adjustable to three water flow rates
- Built in playquard protects trigger action
- Designed for use with pigs 50 lbs or more
- Outstanding finisher nipple
- 3/4 Inch Bite on Water Supply Trigger
Rise Above the Competition with Showmaster® S Series Show Calf Feed. Start with a healthy calf that has the potential to develop the desirable characteristics that judges want. A breeder, ag teacher, extension agent or your Showmaster® dealer or Showmaster® consultant can offer advice.
- A simple, easy-feeding formula designed to help you succeed.
- Scientifically balanced with amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support growth, health and performance.
- Designed to be fed with hay.
- Compatible with Showmaster® premium supplements and feeding programs.
- Provide access to fresh, clean water at all times.
- Be consistent with your feeding program.
- Feed at the same time each day and increase feed volume gradually as the calf grows.
- Exercise your calf consistently and patiently to improve disposition and control in the show ring and enhance showmanship skills.
- Check weight gains at regular intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed to ensure weight targets are reached.
- Learn more about raising and showing calves at www.ShowmasterFeeds.com.
Crude Protein............................................. Min. 12.0%
Crude Fat..................................................... Min. 3.0%
Crude Fiber............................................... Max. 18.0%
Calcium.........................Min. 0.65%............ Max. 0.9%
Phosphorus............................................... Min. 0.45%
Salt..................................Min. 0.3%............ Max. .75%
Potassium.................................................... Min. 0.6%
Vitamin A........................................... Min. 6,000 IU/LB
- 7 ft. of 1/0 machine twist chain.
- Comes standard as squeeze chute and calf table accessory (not included with headgate)
- The operator can secure the head of any animal in the HG97 or HG91 Headgate or on the Priefert Calf Table.
- Length: 84"
- Width: 0.19"
- Height: 0.19"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
NutreBeef® Creep feed has a balanced formula which contains vitamins and minerals essential for growth and development. Creep is formulated to feed to calves prior to weaning and supplements declining milk availability.
Use NutreBeef® Creep feed while the calf is also being fed by the cow to support increased weight gain and growth.
- Introduce NutreBeef® Creep feed gradually over a few days to prevent digestive upsets
- Feed 2 times per day, at the same time each day
- Feed only what the calf or calves will completely eat before the next feeding. If feed is present at the next feeding, reduce the amount given. (Old feed sitting in a feeder or bunk may become moldy over just a day or two)
- Keep hay available at all times and feed a little extra hay when their appetite seems unusually high
- Always have clean, fresh water available at all times
Nutruent Level Crude Protein Min 14% Crude Fat Min 2.5% Crude Fiber Max 15.0%
Calf-Manna® has been part of the community for over 80 years, helping your animals grow healthy and strong. Calf-Manna delivers a wide range of benefits to all types of animals and life stages. From horses, cattle, rabbits and goats to poultry, swine, and deer, Calf-Manna helps every animal reach their peak condition and top performance. Calf-Manna includes multiple sources of high-quality protein. This protein provides a wide array of essential amino acids that meet the needs of many different animals. More proteins equal more growth and better muscle development. Calf-Manna's digestible carbohydrates are an excellent source of energy. It's often called "energy dense" which means it delivers more calories per mouthful. Our quality carbohydrates also make Calf-Manna an ideal solution for weight gain. Ingredients like Anise provide Calf-Manna's inviting, sweet smelling aroma and taste for animals of all ages. The great taste Calf-Manna encourages animals to stay on feed during times of stress like travel, illness, or environmental changes. Brewer's Dried Yeast improves palatability, encourages earlier and more consistent intake of dry feed, and promotes optimal digestion of other nutrients. Linseed Meal provides protein and oil to help add sheen and luster to your animal's coat. At Manna Pro we believe that every animal that comes down our path deserves the best nutrition possible, which is why Calf-Manna® is America's favorite nutritional supplement.
Soybean Meal, Corn, Hominy Feed, Feeding Oatmeal, Dried Whey, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Linseed Meal, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Fenugreek Seed, Anise Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Propionic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.00%, Lysine (min.) 1.4%, Methionine (min.) 0.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (min.) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 6.00%, Acid Detergent Fiber (max.) 10.0%, Calcium (min.) 0.7%, Calcium (max.) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min.) 0.6%, Salt (min.) 0.5%, Salt (max.) 1.0%, Sodium (min.) 0.2%, Sodium (max.) 0.4%, Copper (min.) 15 ppm, Copper (max.) 35 ppm, Selenium (min.) 0.1 ppm, Zinc (min.) 125 ppm, Vitamin A (min.) 20,000 IU/lb.
Feeding instructions:Learn More
Dairy Calves: Up to 1 lb. per day
Lactating Cows: 1 to 1-1/2 lb. per day
Beef Calves: 10% of the creep ration
Show Cattle: 1 to 2 lb. per day
Brood Cows: 1 lb. per day
Bulls: 1 lb. per day
Foals: 1/2 lb. per day
Growing Horses: 1 to 1-1/2 lb. per day
Performance Horses: 1 to 2 lb. per day
Broodmares & Stallions: 1-1/2 to 2 lb. per day
Goats: 1/4 to 1/2 lb. per day
Deer: 1/4 to 1/2 lb. per day
Baby Pigs: 1/8 to 1/4 lb. per day
Show Hogs: 1/2 to 1 lb per day
Gestating Sows: 1/8 to 1/4 lb. per day
Lactating Sows: 1/2 to 3/4 lb per day
Boars: 1/4 to 1/2 lb per day
Rabbits: (Growing) 1 teaspoon per day
Rabbits (Lactating) : 1 tablespoon per day
Poultry: 1 tablespoon per day or 5-10 % of the ration