Cattle Chutes - Accessories
$6.97Powder River Right Hand Dog Chute Spring 305-10000 Learn More
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Powder River's New Rancher 2" Gates complete our line of cattle panels. The 2" OD 16-gauge tubing, along with the high tensile 14-gauge vertical stays, makes this the toughest 2" gate available.
- 1" diameter threaded hinges
- 6' Bow Gate with slide latch
- Popular pin and clip connecting system is compatible with other PR panels
- Powder coated Powder River Green
An original Powder River innovation the Classic Stanchion features adjustable safety yokes for more animal control. the unit can be bolted directly to posts or pinned to existing Classic Panels using the included single clevises. Available wood to panel adapters simplify the mounting the unit to wood.
Weight 270 lbs Widest Point 116" Height Overall 81" Mounting Hole Width 31 1/2" Base 47" Frame 2 1/2" Square Tubing
*Nose tongs are included.Learn More
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)