This chute offers the same great features as the Electric Chute with Remote Headgate and Tailgate but adds an additional feature that is unique to the roping industry. Our air-operated pusher bar holds the steer in the ready position at the push of a button. No more standing in the chute, no more steers backing up. With the push of a button, from the provided wireless remote or the on-board manual buttons, you can control the steer from horseback. Once the chute has released the steer the pusher bar returns to its original state out of the way for the next steer. This chute can be controlled by manual lever release, on-board push button release, or from horseback with the 4-button remote. A day at the roping pen isn’t an all day process now because with or without help, roping will be accomplished in an easy and efficient way.
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- Our unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L 38" W x 65" H
- Brown finish
SKU 130712069 Model ERCRHTP Weight 763.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Tarter Warranty Information
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty.
This Warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacture liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond is reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason.
This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgement shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice.
This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of this Warranty.
- Must show proof of purchase within 1year of purchase date.
- Photos must be provided to ensure proper warranty claim.
- Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure.
The above information must be provided in order for us to process your claim and for you to receive a Return Manufacturers Authorization # (RMA) from Tarter. Any Tarter product determined to be defective and has been issued an RMA # by Tarter will be picked up by Tarter and returned to our facility for complete inspection and disposition of liability. Once a warranty claim is accepted, Tarter will issue full credit or exchange the product at no cost to the store or customer.
- Normal wear items are excluded from the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Normal wear parts include but are not limited to: tailwheels, blades, blade bolts, belts, shear pins, category pins, etc.
- No claim will be accepted for improper gear box or tailwheel lubrication, as recommended by manufacturer.
- Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts.
If you have questions concerning our warranty programs or any questions concerning Tarter and our products, please call your Tarter representatives.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter Electric Roping Chute w/ Remote Headgate, Tailgate & Pusher Bar ERCRHTP
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question